PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:30:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 letter nickz

Started by PogoPlayer3,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoPlayer3

lori

Pogo_cheater

Blu

You can't anymore, those ones you see are 1s done like 2 or 3 years ago through compuserve and when nick didnt require alphanumeric. why do u want one? they're pretty corny and wanna be hackerish. those guys in 9 ball with em are all posers.

PogoPlayer3

I just wanted a rare screen name really not sure why though  :P
i was just wondering because i just started playing pool again and there were loads of them and people were saying there was a way to make them, because i saw lots of new names in there like []D[]/\/\[]D or somthing close to that and there were loads of other sn's and ppl were saying about a glitch or a way to make them.. o well thanks bye :-\

Cody

pogo usernames have to contain numbers now? that cant just be letters? wow that sucks.. glad I got my name through AOL when I had it. or do you mean only containing letters or numbers or both it doesnt have to have numbers and it doesnt have to have letters it just cant have symbols?

Blu

Quote from: Cody on December 22, 2005, 01:18:23 PM
pogo usernames have to contain numbers now? that cant just be letters? wow that sucks.. glad I got my name through AOL when I had it. or do you mean only containing letters or numbers or both it doesnt have to have numbers and it doesnt have to have letters it just cant have symbols?
alphanumeric...letters and/or numbers

PogoPlayer3

any boddy wanna give me a three letter nick? lol

foxx

apparently I am a tech dumbie...

what the heck is a nick? 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokenreaper

does ne1 know what is soo special about a pogo name w/host at beginning, with a smiley face on beginning? such as  :)Host_....

phil123

Pogo_cheater

Cuz they dont make em any more, they have _ and that lil smiley, i have 1 but i dont use it

Bree

Quote from: tokenreaper on January 09, 2006, 12:52:08 AM
does ne1 know what is soo special about a pogo name w/host at beginning, with a smiley face on beginning? such as :)Host_....

Say that again, Tokenreaper?

Pogo_cheater

Bree, some ppl try ang get for example, Host_???_???? cuz pogo doesnt make em anymore and they call em "rares" lol

Bree

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on January 09, 2006, 12:55:40 AM
Bree, some ppl try ang get for example, Host_???_???? cuz pogo doesnt make em anymore and they call em "rares" lol

Thank you Pogo_Cheater....I understand what you are talking about now.  Oh and I love your avatar..... O0

tokenreaper

badgeaddict

the host names were created when leagues first came to pogo but pogo stoped people making them and instead gave us the host badge and people that host tournys in rooms are on power trips and need to leave pogo. or take the stick outa there a$$

RuLeR

You can still make 3 letter names through lots of other glitches.  And i know how  ;D

Nymphy

well this would be the best place to let us know RuLer. Everyone passes what they have on to the other person to make is a positive experience. Let us know oh wise one... :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview