PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:11:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo in the Xmas Spirit?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogo must be in the giving mood. I've seen 3 jackpots awarded in the last hour.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

i have to monday night there was alot of winners but not me :'( :'( :'(

Homer

Well if your using autos you won't get it anyways. If I ever hit a jackpot I don't expect to see a penny of it. Since pogo won't payout to us cheaters, I would like for pogo to allow you to donate your jackpot to a charity of your choice. O0

*Angel*

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 07:11:15 PM
Well if your using autos you won't get it anyways. If I ever hit a jackpot I don't expect to see a penny of it. Although since pogo won't payout to us cheaters, I would like for pogo to allow you to donate your jackpot to a charity of your choice. O0

That would be a very nice thought.  However, cheap as they are we know this is not gonna happen.

Homer

bubblegum

Most I've ever won is screen savers and wallpaper from pogo. Thats all I expect to get anyway.  I did get 1 screen saver and a wall paper today though.  One from sweet tooth and the other from tri peaks.

ME4SPADES_

bubblegun did you want some more to finish your house with may not match but your more them welcome to mine  8)

bubblegum

sure I could use some to finish up my kitchen.  I'm willing to trade.  I want to redo the master bath next. :)

ME4SPADES_

lol not i dont want no trade i just wont to give it to you so i can get ride of it lol hey i can use some of it for wraping paper lol i can see it know them getting up ans saying what in the world mom done went wacko lol

Julie

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 06:54:24 PM
Pogo must be in the giving mood. I've seen 3 jackpots awarded in the last hour. :o
I bet the people who won them only signed up for Pogo in the past few days  >:D

enonymous

Yea..we dont win anything but wallpaper and screensavers either..although my wife won $20.00 in bingo about 4 years ago. and they paid that! heh..but EA games is cheap..plus they have people screaming at them for the battlefield modern combat contest (the quarter million prize) because EA keeps resetting the clan servers and resets the stats and some say that EA is the clan in the highest lead when its not reset...so its either they dont HAVE the money to give away and it was all a ploy to get people into buying their product...or they simply just hate us all   ;D

Cody

EA not have the money? No they have the money they are one of the biggest video gaming companies out there, if not the biggest, i assure you that have the money... now a matter of wanting to give it away... doubtful.,

aussiegirl

i got told that as i am australian we cant win jackpot spins.. :'(

Lish

Julie

I don't think I've won any wallpaper or screensavers since maybe Aug or Sept.  Not that I really care ;D

SANATA

i won $ 5.00  once and pogo would not send it to me they clamed i used a auto to win it :'(

*Angel*

Quote from: SANATA on December 26, 2005, 01:23:31 AM
i won $ 5.00  once and pogo would not send it to me they clamed i used a auto to win it :'(

Awww I am sorry.  Did you use an auto?

SANATA

yes u don"t think i would play turbo 21 without one ;D i didnt want the money jut wanted to frame the check and hang it on the wall lol

*Angel*

Quote from: SANATA on December 26, 2005, 01:26:05 AM
of course u don"t think i would play turbo 21 without one ;D

LOL Really what was I thinking?  I don't know why anyone would want to play that game anyway.  ;D

DeadSet

I, too would never claim a prize I won in Pogo. There is just too big of a chance that I wouldn't get it (from all the auto use over the last four years  ;) ) so I'm not expecting anything spectacular in the new year.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview