This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Rating Badges

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Is anyone interested in working on Pinochle Rating Badges?  I have mine done, but need to do them for someone else.  You have to have the ability to double browse.  Let me know.  :)

Pogo_cheater

*Angel*

Ok, I will PM you my Pogo name.  Did you want to do some tonight?

chunkster

I need some too. I don't even have Intermediate yet! I always get like one point away from getting that badge, then I lose

*Angel*

Quote from: chunkster on December 28, 2005, 01:17:47 AM
I need some too. I don't even have Intermediate yet! I always get like one point away from getting that badge, then I lose

Well you let me know when you have time to work on them.  You already have my Pogo name.  Just let me know.  :)  I already have my Master badge, and am just helping now.  :)

chunkster

Maybe tomorrow evening/night sometime? As far as I know, after 5pm my bum will be planted in front of the good ol computer to finish some work and research but I can break for some badges. You can send me a note on here or on Pogo if you are around to play ... I'll space off and forget to send you one

*Angel*

Quote from: chunkster on December 28, 2005, 01:25:11 AM
Maybe tomorrow evening/night sometime? As far as I know, after 5pm my bum will be planted in front of the good ol computer to finish some work and research but I can break for some badges. You can send me a note on here or on Pogo if you are around to play ... I'll space off and forget to send you one

Okay, I will be around off and on most of the day, and I will PM you in Pogo to remind you to come find me.  See ya then.  :)

bubblegum

I need help to.  I'm good enough to play the game but am terrible about winning.

*Angel*

Quote from: bubblegum on December 28, 2005, 11:00:24 AM
I need help to.  I'm good enough to play the game but am terrible about winning.

You know the offer is always there, blue.  You know how to find me.  ;)

~TJ~

I can DB too,an can accept messages here,just got bored with it angel, an was on a badge hunt , check my stats for today ,lol, an now that it's after the holidays , an more ppl network we can all get r done HAGD all

ElitePirate

The best way I think is to get on 4 accounts (yours + 3 others, maybe from guest passes)
Then start a rated game with ever acct at the table, make it private, you should be double on 2 computers or quad browsing(I won't tell how to quad browse)
On the opposing team, make a HUGE bet so they will loose, then make all of the players except your account leave the table. Let the auto run, or do it your self, you will win because they will have like -500 points, hehheh.
You won't get as much rating off of players with a low rating, but after everyone leaves, you will be playing the computers, so their rating will be unchanged, and yours will go up faster then if you were playing against a player with a 1400O rating.

*Angel*

Quote from: ~TJ~ on December 28, 2005, 05:45:17 PM
I can DB too,an can accept messages here,just got bored with it angel, an was on a badge hunt , check my stats for today ,lol, an now that it's after the holidays , an more ppl network we can all get r done HAGD all

Hey you've been hiding on me.  I got bored with it too but that doesn't help you get them.  LOL  I have to finish my mom's and do them for someone else.  Hope to catch up with you soon.  :)

*Angel*

Quote from: ElitePirate on December 28, 2005, 06:12:17 PM
The best way I think is to get on 4 accounts (yours + 3 others, maybe from guest passes)
Then start a rated game with ever acct at the table, make it private, you should be double on 2 computers or quad browsing(I won't tell how to quad browse)
On the opposing team, make a HUGE bet so they will loose, then make all of the players except your account leave the table. Let the auto run, or do it your self, you will win because they will have like -500 points, hehheh.
You won't get as much rating off of players with a low rating, but after everyone leaves, you will be playing the computers, so their rating will be unchanged, and yours will go up faster then if you were playing against a player with a 1400O rating.

Thanks for the information.   I already did mine by using Smart Explorer and 4 names.  What a pain.  :(  That is a good option to do them though.  I didn't know that the game would continue with computer players.  Are you sure about that?  Every time someone leaves the table the game stops and won't continue until someone sits.  Maybe I am wrong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview