This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Loyal Friends Badge

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

What is the best way to get a SL card?  i don't think i have EVER gotten 10!  I want to note that I also cleared all three cards on a side at once and didn't get a SL card!  It just replaced it with 3 cards!  What gives?! >:(

badgeaddict

use the auto from badgehelp u can set it to try extra hard to get the sl card

Cheater4Life

you have to clear all 3 cards at the same time.

the best way it to fill them up, but do not scratch the cards on the back. wait until all 3 cards are full and then scratch them.

avoid the small lottso cards if possible since they don't have a back to scratch and they will automatically be replaced with a new card. if you do chose to use a side of cards with a lottso card in it, try to leave one number in the lottso card for last.

once all the cards are full, scratch them before time runs out for placing the balls. the next round should have a super lottso card for you. you must cover the front of the super lottso card completely and scratch the back completely to get credit toward the badge. sometimes you might be able to complete this twice in one game, but it is rare.

you want to try to get the super lottso card early in the game, but round 4 if possible. this will give you ample time to fill the card, scratch the back, and get credit toward the badge.

hope this helps.

wattsmyname

If you clear all 3 cards on one side and your on the last 2 rounds it wont give you the super lottso card because you wont be able to finish it.

Just fill in cards on one side first and don't scratch till you get all 3 done. You should have that by round 3 or 4 then scratch them and you will get a super lottso card.  For the lottso card to count you have to fill it up and scratch.

Play in a competitive room.

If you need help I can get it for you. Just let me know 8)

Helen

This was one of the harder premiums to get. I have to admit it was a challenge and I rather enjoyed it, lol.

Lish

thank you O0  I found that it really does work best to simply not scratch the cards when they fill up ;D

-Tinkerbell

and also remember to play in competitive rooms they only give out super cards there  :)

thirteendown

I think that it has given me a super lottso card in about round 8 or 9 before, but it is pointless as you won't be able to finish it.  I have also received a sl card in the non-competitive rooms, although your best chance to get one is the competitive rooms where you are playing by yourself.

Homer

Try your best to get it before round 5 or 6. That will give you the best chance to complete the SL Card. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

Just use the auto,  then select the settings, and check try real hard to get the super lottso card.  Worked for me. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview