This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks Tips?

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

I got the Tri-Peaks premium badge for myself. You need to use 20 wild cards. I got it in like 2 hours under my name. I got lucky cards. Now I'm doing it for a friend, and last night, while I was playing it for 2 hours in one room, I didn't even see ONE wild card. So I switch rooms, 3 hours in this room, and I see ONE.So this morning I go back on, and yet again, I'm only getting ONE like every 3-4 hours! I don't want to be playing Tri-Peaks forever for my friend. At that rate, It'll take me playing it for more than TWO Whole days! Anyone have any tips on getting this badge? Thanks!

bubblegum

I did the wild card one to.  I went from rank 3 to 6 during the game.  I noticted that I got a LOT more wild cards when I was under rank 5 then once I got past it.  I went 4 hours once without a single wild card.  That was even with the auto running.  I got mad, reset my stats and low and behold I started getting wild cards at once or twice per game.  Got it in no time now letting the auto run me back up to 6.   :o

Monkey

I know! :( I want to use the auto, but my friend will get mad.Lol! She thinks that whenever you use an auto, Pogo knows it. I tried telling her that they don't ALWAYS know. I told her " What if I just rank it for an hour?" Then she said "Then I'll never win a jackpot!" ::) So I'm about ready to quit unless she wants me to use an auto. Lol. If she wants the badge, the auto can get it for her, or she can.  :P

Lish

I just wanted to share your pain- I went 2 hours without getting one, then I started getting them one right after the other; seems to be feast or famine with those cards LOL

Monkey

Ok. . . my friend told me to say "Amazonian Wildcard" out loud before I opened every chest. And it's actually WORKING  :o I've gotten 3 wilds in the last 10 minutes. Can Pogo hear me?!  :o

tigereyes

lol wtg  O0, hope you get the badge soon[/color]

Gerald

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 31, 2005, 08:00:02 AM
Ok. . . my friend told me to say "Amazonian Wildcard" out loud before I opened every chest. And it's actually WORKING  :o I've gotten 3 wilds in the last 10 minutes. Can Pogo hear me?!  :o

No, but the neighbors now think you are a head hunter :).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview