PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:35:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Beta

Started by pogofan1,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogofan1

Has anyone heard back from pogo on the betatester.

I haven't heard anything?

Homer

I would say if you haven't heard from them you haven't been picked.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

wattsmyname

*Angel*

Pogo doesn't love us!  >:(  Don't they know many of us here are very loyal to them???  I didn't hear back either.

Cody

not sure what you guys are talking about but I emailed pogo asking them how you get into pogo beta and they said you have to be picked for the Pogo User Spotlight and they offer that as a prize.

pogohatesme

That maybe Cody but they do take applications every once in awhile...it will be posted on their main page and we all try and get in lol and never get there

DeadSet

That's just what I want, 500,000 people checking out my profile and knowing my screenname, hell I wouldn't be able to use an auto EVER again, muawhahahaha.  :P

-dS

Country Lady

I totally agree  :)
But it would have been funny if my sisters mini showed up there when her caption was pull my finger.  ???

hellokitty

the first time they had us apply i got a email 2 mts later sayinf i was not pick now the 2nd time i have still not heard from yet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview