PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:07:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Cap

Started by pokhermama,

Previous topic - Next topic

pokhermama

does qwerty have a token cap on it like poppit?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

blueroses

I hear, qwerty is good for tokies, right ? O0

greenflash

It didn't but it probably will now as soon as Pogo police read this. Is there much they haven't put a cap on??? That's why I refuse to mention games that give good tokens anymore.   >:(

Quote from: pokhermama on January 01, 2006, 12:23:46 PM
does qwerty have a token cap on it like poppit?

DeadSet

No, QWERTY doesn't currently have a cap on it, like Poppit!, Word Whomp, and a few others. It's awesome for tokies, if you set a private table against the bot for a 1,000 point game, you'll win every time and get at LEAST 1,000 tokies per game. Not too shabby at all.

-dS

Julie

Agreed! I made a heap of tokies playing QWERTY.  In the beginners rooms against the bots who can only make 3 or 4 letter words against the might of YUIOP and you can't lose.  Jackpot spin everytime  O0

badgeaddict

theres only 1 bad thing about yuiop
and that is people using it to get ratings against other people that dont have it

Julie

True! and that's why I've never bothered to play a rated QWERTY game.  I don't use cheats in rated games.

dellboy

Quote from: blueroses on January 01, 2006, 03:31:17 PM
I hear, qwerty is good for tokies, right ? O0

yep this is top for tokens this game better than poppit  O0

HHCORY

yeah i played qwerty one night and made over 400K.

aussiegirl

not tried that game so i think i will thanks for heads up ppl.

krakka

To the question about the token cap... In some games they put timers on how quickly you complete puzzles or win a game... you probably know that... but it is harder with qwerty because it is an interactive game. It is easier to put a cap on poppit because it would be easy to say if you finish this puzzle in 25 seconds and get all the balloons gone you did something to not deserve all of those tokens.  In Qwerty it is impossible to tell if someone is cheating, because they have no possible reason to take them away. If you put in a word quickly, it's because you have a time limit, and if you put in a long word, well thats the point of the game.  I hope im not telling you things you already know.   O0

- krakka

Julie

It is possible to tell if somebody is cheating in QWERTY, if they're using YUIOP.  YUIOP has the ability to create some of the most obscure words that only a brainiac would know and words both short and long and words that pogo happily accept.  YUIOP can utilize the nasty letters you have left in your tray that most of us would not know what to do with therefor leading to more pick-ups and higher scores for each word created compared to your opponent :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview