This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wattsmyname

OMG Homer I just read your signature and I love it  ;)
LMAO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SouthPadreIsland

For some reason - I have done it before so I am not sure why I am having trouble now.  I cannot put my avatar in the profile - I get a box with a red x and I am not sure I am doing anything any different - so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it!  Thanks ;)

C~M

Hey South,   This is the addy you need for the avitar you are trying to use:

//https://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stripeddolphin2wg.jpg

Copy that without the first two (2) // before the link and paste it into your profile under avitar.  I think you had tried to add in IMG brackets and other stuff around it.

Also I took the dolphin pic and resized it for avitar use and this is what it looks like:

This is the link you need to copy and put in the avitar for the size to be right (note that you need to omit the // from the beginning of this url:

//https://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2743/stripeddolphin2wg3tf.jpg

I hope this helps you out!

SouthPadreIsland

I tried what u gave me but I still cannot seem to get a picture there.  I give up for now, but I appreciate the help ;)

C~M

Hey South, I just resized it and edited the post, check it out.

C~M

SouthPadreIsland

Thank you Crazyman - u rock!  I still am not sure what I did wrong, copied it from imageshack and then nothing.  Still have more learning to do lol.

C~M

You're Welcome!  I had to learn in the beginning too...lol

macktami95

shadylady i found this site through a psp forum i joined and they have tons of free stuff i have no clue what to do with the stuff and figured you might or im sure you would be able to figure it out.....besides my free trials are starting to run out no more annimation shop soon so gl to all
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/paintshopprotubes/l/blpsptubes04.htm

Shady Lady

Thank You! They have some cool tubes. You just click on the one(s) that you want. Click on save. Then open the zip folder and copy to your psp 8 picture tube folder. Mine is located c:/program files/Jasc Software Inc/Paint Shop Pro 8/picture tubes

Shady Lady

I've copied all the tutorials so far to the thread tutorials. Hope it makes it easier to find them.

gatime

gatime

Sweet it worked, thanks for sharing this info Madonna it was so easy with your directions!

gatime

Sweet_Karamel

gatime

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview