Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy63

:D

Thanks Everyone. I just made this one for my Mom to use in Her emails.

r2.gif

TmT

Quote from: cowboy63 on March 24, 2006, 10:49:08 AM
:D

Thanks Everyone. I just made this one for my Mom to use in Her emails.

r2.gif

I know your mom will be very proud.. you're a good "cowboy"....  smilin...   Lookz very nice!.. Great Job again!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2006, 05:46:46 PM
Here's a website some of you might like http://www.glitterkiss.com/

It wouldnt connect for me .. I think its just not part of my destiny to be glitter kissed ..  :))

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2006, 05:46:46 PM
Here's a website some of you might like http://www.glitterkiss.com/

Im explorin that web site now... <gigglin>  I see Homer getz his kisses anyway he can.....

I'm creatin a lil kiss now... lol

TmT

Here's my own playdoll I created for you Homer to use to play with your glitter... <smilin> I love the link.. had to tease ya and make you a doll for your glitter... I painted/created her from scratch on PSP... I love to make cartoon dolls...

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 27, 2006, 09:51:39 AM
Here's my own playdoll I created for you Homer to use to play with your glitter... <smilin> I love the link.. had to tease ya and make you a doll for your glitter... I painted/created her from scratch on PSP... I love to make cartoon dolls...

Does this mean we can assume he plays with dolls?  :)) :))  j/k

Nice job Tokens  O0

TmT

on the link he gave us.. I didnt see any Ken dolls or G.I. Joes..... so.. I think it is safe to say.. uh.... well.. u get the message... rofl

Homer

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 27, 2006, 01:33:58 PM
Sorry, I don't play with dolls.  :P

So glad you confirmed that Homer 'cause I was getting nervous, lol.  :)) :)) :))

Homer

Helen

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 27, 2006, 01:37:03 PM
Much rather play with the real thing. :P ???

Whew! now that that's straight......... my bad :)  But  if you do decide to play with glitter.. I created something more personal for u to play with.....

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 27, 2006, 02:00:52 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 27, 2006, 01:37:03 PM
Much rather play with the real thing. :P ???

Whew! now that that's straight......... my bad :)  But  if you do decide to play with glitter.. I created something more personal for u to play with.....

TmT

Gawd, I jus luv this forum..... laughin so hard <see no evil... hear no evil... speak no evil>... now.. jus "how do u have fun then"  ... lol............... I gotta see it........ I wanna hear it.... and u know I'm gonna tell it.............rofl... luv it!!

That's why I keep my eyes on Homer!!

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 27, 2006, 02:12:05 PM
Gawd, I jus luv this forum..... laughin so hard <see no evil... hear no evil... speak no evil>... now.. jus "how do u have fun then"  ... lol............... I gotta see it........ I wanna hear it.... and u know I'm gonna tell it.............rofl... luv it!!

That's why I keep my eyes on Homer!!

OMG, I do have fun. I just don't want to see what it was you made for Homer!!!

TmT

lol  I know you do :)  ......... you have to .. it's a ball and a hoot!! on this forum...  I luv ya Helen... I really luv the 3 icons ... they're my fav... I use to have 3 monkeys like that........

TmT

My daughter always laugh when I draw feet or thighs....... I cant.. I always make'em thunder thighs and or pigeon toes... <but that dont stop me from drawin>

Tara

Lmao...I couldn't even begin to do the things you do but I have to laugh at her legs and feet...she looks like she got off about a 5 hour horse ride... :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview