PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:57:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland

Started by tennesseegal,

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseegal

When using shakin bake, does anyone notice you dont get credit for Queen Defeated have(3) . Even tho it defeates the Queen I dont get credit .  And what is Showing All Count mean have(1)?

macktami95

i dont know about the queen count dont care about it lol but the all showing is when you have flipped over all the cookies so they are all showing

Torn2pieces

I don't use auto, my queen defeat has been stuck on 3 as well. I think it's a pogo problem. I have seen others asking about it as well.

All Showing Bonus
If you can turn all of the cookies in the puzzle face up, the Cheshire Cat will appear and award a token bonus. When you make a valid selection, the surrounding cookies also turn face up - so you can turn them all face up with as few as eight cookies. It is difficult to turn all the cookies up, but if you plan carefully you can do it.

ClingFree

Quote from: tennesseegal on January 30, 2006, 02:15:25 PM
When using shakin bake, does anyone notice you dont get credit for Queen Defeated have(3) . Even tho it defeates the Queen I dont get credit .  And what is Showing All Count mean have(1)?

Credit for Queen Defeated .. is the bonus round ... Someone stated it being stuck at 3 is a glitch, not sure .. but thats what queen defeated is.

caroline196

i think the queen defeated function is when u defeat queen 3 times,because she cries,and thats when i get credit for it

tennesseegal

ok tyvm ,
as far as the all cookies showing i got lucky once , and wont be able to do it again  lol

Cheater4Life

i thought the queen bonus round was kind of lame and slowed the game down. i could have done without it and finished all 5 badges much faster without it.

knightrider13195

you can skip the bonus round by unselecting the queen cookies

pogohatesme

I asked one other place and no one answered....I'm just curious as to what you get for winning the bonus round?  More tokens?  I have my cookies unselected so I don't play it

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview