PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:03:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how much is pogo worth

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

how much is pogo actually worth, is pogo more lucrative than say ebay

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: silkyuk9 on February 01, 2006, 11:49:39 AM
how much is pogo actually worth, is pogo more lucrative than say ebay

I highly doubt Pogo is more lucrative than eBay as there are more users on eBay than Pogo, eBay makes money every day while Pogo has to give out that money anytime someone wins a jackpot, or other type of items like coffee mugs & toasters (even thought they get around giving away some money by saying "you may have used an auto"). Plus Pogo has a bigger company it has to report to (EA) while eBay is it's own business and can keep it's profit in the company. Pogo, in turn, divides up it's money in some way with EA (or vice versa) and isn't as well known.

Why all these odd questions, if you don't mind me asking. Tokens, autos, estimated value... seem odd.

silkyuk9

Helen

enonymous

Pogo is owned by EA games..so you do the math  ;D

They may not be worth as much as ebay..but they dominate at least half of the video game business.

Mary

when i get rich i`ll buy pogo lmao  ;D silk is new just askin questions like we all have  O0

harley89

They are owned by EA but does Ea actually create games. I remember their site from years ago and they had the dumbest games on the planet. Anybody remember the bunny version of frogger

Shady Lady

Don't remember the bunny version but sure do remember playing frogger on an Atari.

Ohhhh my! I'm old LOL

enonymous

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on February 01, 2006, 02:47:15 PM
They are owned by EA but does Ea actually create games. I remember their site from years ago and they had the dumbest games on the planet. Anybody remember the bunny version of frogger

well they do both.. they create games and they publish games as a third party. and since they bought exclusive rights to the Lord of the Rings trilogy (meaning they are the only company that can publish video games pertaining too the LOTR) i would assume they create them ;)

IndianLover

I don't mind EA's computer games, I'm personally a "SIMS" freak  :P

Roseybud333

Quote from: IndianLover on February 01, 2006, 06:09:58 PM
I don't mind EA's computer games, I'm personally a "SIMS" freak  :P

I looooooove my Sims!!!

zzigzzag

I've  been at pogo since 1997...people complain today!?, they  should have been around then!
Pogo has come a long way baby!...lol   To bad we didnt ALL buy stoc in it way back when!

Mary

BadgeBabe

Quote from: zzigzzag on February 02, 2006, 12:37:13 PM
I've  been at pogo since 1997...people complain today!?, they  should have been around then!
Pogo has come a long way baby!...lol   To bad we didnt ALL buy stoc in it way back when!

Me too! I remember being excited by Keno and playing triviatron online. I didn't even know what Keno was until TEN started up with the first few games.

I also remember when Slingo was a huge hit, available on AOL only. Now it's an independent free game site too. Anyone remember those old AOL  days? :) I didn't know what a URL was or how to get anywhere on the Internet. I  just knew AOL keywords, LOLOL.

TwistofF8

slidecage2222

i think   EA  paid   AOL  10 million back in   1999 or 2000  for  the games,  so you might    say that its worth at least  10 million and that was  6 years ago

Tori

I loved Frogger on Atari..and Punchout on Nintendo...boxing..darn I can't remember the names of all the characters  but was a riot..lol (the inability to remember is from being old) lmao

ME4SPADES_

well if i win the 180 million in the power ball i can buy  them out and i will let the auto be aloud in there mmmmm i will need a ceo and let see what else to help me run it lol

Homer

Quote from: WhatAutos on February 04, 2006, 04:35:08 PM
I loved Frogger on Atari..and Punchout on Nintendo...boxing..darn I can't remember the names of all the characters  but was a riot..lol (the inability to remember is from being old) lmao

There's a website that has all the old games. I think it's www.gametap.com

Of course you have to pay though. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview