PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 04:09:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo club passes ?

Started by pup1032,

Previous topic - Next topic

pup1032

how does one get one and does anyone have one that i could use ?? thx for help or for the pass whichever you guys do :)

bussey1

I have several but I don't know your pogo name and I can private message yet so I don't know how I can help you...

pup1032

ty when you can private message me mail me and i will give ya my name  O0

apple

i can private message u and i habe guest passes let me know message me

foxx

I think the issue here is that pup cannot PM yet. 

Pup, you need to have 25 posts before you can use the PM priveldge.  So get out there and start talkin! 
(I also have three guest passes to give out, so you should have enough to last you a while....)

Good Luck!

apple

it doesnt say pup cant pm  so pup if u can i will give u them

Bree

Pup needs 25 posts to PM someone and he only has 11 posts so he can not PM anyone right now.

apple

justahumping

persistence

Wanting to give PUP a guest pass is nice of all of you.....but remember that only 1 guest pass can be used on a pogo nic ,unless it is a pass that pogo offers themselves,not the guest pass that they allow us to send to ppl.If PUP uses the guest passes ya'll send him then he has to make a new account each time he uses one of them.

pup1032

ty all i will have to wait il i get 25 post then so bare with me lol

Fluffy756

Quote from: Bree on February 10, 2006, 10:33:26 PM
Pup needs 25 posts to PM someone and he only has 11 posts so he can not PM anyone right now.

Did that changes I do remember when I started posting it was 50 messages until you can PM someone.

fluffy

bobby

sarah29

:(( If anyone could give me a 5 day pass it would be great,I sent the money to them but they won't do nothing to they get the money.Please anyone! <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

Candyred32

Quote from: sarah29 on April 06, 2008, 08:45:18 AM
:(( If anyone could give me a 5 day pass it would be great,I sent the money to them but they won't do nothing to they get the money.Please anyone! <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

Sarah, I would send you one, but I do't think I can pm anyone until I have posted a certain amount of posts. I have some, but not sure how to give you one, unless you post your Pogo name and I add you to my friends list. Good Luck!

Mary

i have several passes if any one needs any just pm me with info  :D

Homer

Quote from: Candyred32 on April 06, 2008, 10:33:02 AM
Sarah, I would send you one, but I do't think I can pm anyone until I have posted a certain amount of posts. I have some, but not sure how to give you one, unless you post your Pogo name and I add you to my friends list. Good Luck!

Posting pogo names is not permitted. You need 25 posts to PM someone

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Candyred32

Quote from: Homer on April 06, 2008, 10:52:52 AM
Posting pogo names is not permitted. You need 25 posts to PM someone

Oh ok, sorry Homer for even suggesting.

hunter13

i think theres a link on here for free month pass from pogo  try that

hunter13

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview