PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 11:32:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need Help!

Started by Jaime,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 15, 2006, 01:28:24 PM
The forum is for help not personal feelings

Here is an excerpt from encarta:

fo·rum [ fáwrəm ] (plural fo·rums or fo·ra [ fáwrə ])

noun  

Definitions:

1. place to express yourself: a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions, e.g. a magazine or newspaper

O0 O0

hades

wattsmyname

would you not expect the odd questions to come from new members? I would.
members who have been around a while no what to ask and what not to ask.

C~M

Hi all, I usually don't reply to posts such as this, but I felt I needed to.  It isn't right to attack, go off, be sarcastic, etc to anyone.  I only respond to threads that I feel I will be able to help with.  Threads such as this and asking for my Pogo info or meeting me in a certain game are the kind of threads I don't reply to.  I think that the person who started this thread should download firefox or another browser, even if on dial-up.  I am on dial-up and I downloaded firefox and was playing Pogo at the same time...lol    
I think that Oscar and Homer should give a warning to people the first time they attack someone's thread such as this one and the one Last started.  And the next time they attack someone, I think they should be banned.
This is a place to come to to talk with friends, not to be attacked.

That is just my 2 cents worth.

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:37:16 PM

noun 

Definitions:

1. place to express yourself: a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions, e.g. a magazine or newspaper

O0 O0

LOL...well I guess we can't argue with Encarta!  Thanks for that Mailwench...   :-*

hades

i havent seen anyone attacked either.i saw people making comments they felt they wanted to say.

wattsmyname

Quote from: foxx on February 15, 2006, 01:40:02 PM
Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:37:16 PM

noun

Definitions:

O0 O0

LOL...well I guess we can't argue with Encarta! Thanks for that Mailwench... :-*

seems to be just what I said

Bree

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 15, 2006, 01:39:28 PM
would you not expect the odd questions to come from new members? I would.
members who have been around a while no what to ask and what not to ask.
Quote from: CrazyMan on February 15, 2006, 01:39:43 PM
Hi all, I usually don't reply to posts such as this, but I felt I needed to.  It isn't right to attack, go off, be sarcastic, etc to anyone.  I only respond to threads that I feel I will be able to help with.  Threads such as this and asking for my Pogo info or meeting me in a certain game are the kind of threads I don't reply to.  I think that the person who started this thread should download firefox or another browser, even if on dial-up.  I am on dial-up and I downloaded firefox and was playing Pogo at the same time...lol     
I think that Oscar and Homer should give a warning to people the first time they attack someone's thread such as this one and the one Last started.  And the next time they attack someone, I think they should be banned.

Well said both of you!!!

foxx

Quote from: CrazyMan on February 15, 2006, 01:39:43 PM
Hi all, I usually don't reply to posts such as this, but I felt I needed to.  It isn't right to attack, go off, be sarcastic, etc to anyone.  I only respond to threads that I feel I will be able to help with.  Threads such as this and asking for my Pogo info or meeting me in a certain game are the kind of threads I don't reply to.  I think that the person who started this thread should download firefox or another browser, even if on dial-up.  I am on dial-up and I downloaded firefox and was playing Pogo at the same time...lol     
I think that Oscar and Homer should give a warning to people the first time they attack someone's thread such as this one and the one Last started.  And the next time they attack someone, I think they should be banned.

Who is attacking?

mailwench

Oh your very welcome foxx.....unfortunately that is just me being a tad bit facetious (you should understand that by my name)  I really think these very odd questions by newbies and the fact that pogo appears to be messing with us has us a little on edge!  I also believe that we should be able to express ourselves the way we feel the need to regarding these "odd questions".  If you don't agree with me thats fine but it is our forum and we should be able to say what we please and unfortunately for y'all I have many moods and sometimes my posts don't come out right (again read my name and you will understand)   >:D >:D >:D

hades

thats what i said foxx.all i saw was people being hesitant and making comments...i saw no bashing or telling off by anyone.

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:45:06 PM

Oh your very welcome foxx.....unfortunately that is just me being a tad bit facetious (you should understand that by my name)  I really think these very odd questions by newbies and the fact that pogo appears to be messing with us has us a little on edge!  I also believe that we should be able to express ourselves the way we feel the need to regarding these "odd questions".  If you don't agree with me thats fine but it is our forum and we should be able to say what we please and unfortunately for y'all I have many moods and sometimes my posts don't come out right (again read my name and you will understand)   >:D >:D >:D

Ok...now I am confused.  Is this directed at me?  I was serious with the "can't argue with encarta" thing...I was thanking you for reminding us that this is a forum, not a nicey-nice tea party. 

mailwench

Quote from: foxx on February 15, 2006, 01:50:24 PM

Oh your very welcome foxx.....unfortunately that is just me being a tad bit facetious (you should understand that by my name)  I really think these very odd questions by newbies and the fact that pogo appears to be messing with us has us a little on edge!  I also believe that we should be able to express ourselves the way we feel the need to regarding these "odd questions".  If you don't agree with me thats fine but it is our forum and we should be able to say what we please and unfortunately for y'all I have many moods and sometimes my posts don't come out right (again read my name and you will understand)   >:D >:D >:D

:-* :-* I agree with you foxx and no I wasn't targeting you for anything but with the first 5 words...the rest were just thrown out there because that is how I feel a forum is........ O0

Ok...now I am confused.  Is this directed at me?  I was serious with the "can't argue with encarta" thing...I was thanking you for reminding us that this is a forum, not a nicey-nice tea party. 

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:52:54 PM
Quote from: foxx on February 15, 2006, 01:50:24 PM

:-* :-* I agree with you foxx and no I wasn't targeting you for anything but with the first 5 words...the rest were just thrown out there because that is how I feel a forum is........ O0

lol...okay!
I for one am going to dig up a xanax...and take a break...and maybe smoke a pack of cigs...and have a drink.... >:D

mailwench

wattsmyname

I think this post has officially been Hijacked.  LMAO

Have a good day ;)

mailwench

>:D >:D >:D rolflmfaooooo for the 2nd time today!! 

hades

bud ice or heineken?  :P

and anyone want parrot bay?

Tiffany-Pamela

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview