PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 01:53:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need Help!

Started by Jaime,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime

Will somebody help me transfer my tokens? dont feel like downloading another browser cuz of dial up  :'(

mailwench

Quote from: Jaime on February 15, 2006, 11:28:38 AM
Will somebody help me transfer my tokens? dont feel like downloading another browser cuz of dial up  :'(

::) ::) ::) ::) Oh noooooo another strange question!

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 11:33:51 AM

::) ::) ::) ::) Oh noooooo another strange question!
you are so right , mailwench :( :( :(

Blu

Again? Seriously? This getting to be rediculous.

harley89

Transfer them where.  We need another forum listing to handle all these weird questions  Its getting very weird around here  Not only where are you transfering them but why

nanners

Uh-huh .. ::)  one strange question after another..  :o

SaintHiρρo

I will help you. Tell my your usernames and passwords for both accounts. I will log onto Pogo using my wireless connection so it shows up as a different IP address in a completely different location than what Pogo has on file so they don't track me down. I will then help in transferring your tokens to an account I will make up only to transfer it to another account I have on file and then transfer it to my main account so that Pogo doesn't directly know it's me. Glad to be of service!

Mary

Bree

Yes these people are to much........But nothing short of running new people on this forum running away as fast as they can and not wanting to come back, because of your rudeness.  Does anyone know what "Give people a break means"??

wattsmyname

I would suggest that if you don't want to help the person with what they asked simply don't answer the post.

hades

its just alil bad when someone joins and right away asks for handouts or acts weird.even if they arent a spy for pogo looks like they just joined to get a quick lil "help" never to be heard from again.  ;)

Bree

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 15, 2006, 01:17:05 PM
I would suggest that if you don't want to help the person with what they asked simply don't answer the post.

Quote from: hades on February 15, 2006, 01:21:59 PM
its just alil bad when someone joins and right away asks for handouts or acts weird.even if they arent a spy for pogo looks like they just joined to get a quick lil "help" never to be heard from again. ;)

I totally agree with you 100% Wattsmyname.  Thank you for you post!  And Hades did you ever think that maybe the reason that the person never shows up again is because they get tossed around like a piece of raw meant??

wattsmyname

hades

or if you want to state how you feel you should be able to answer the post too.  :)

wattsmyname

The forum is for help not personal feelings

hades

when posts seem alil odd i dont see any harm in stating so.

Bree

But if you are going to be rude then you should not post at at all.  This forum is the help people out and if you do not want to help them out then do not post....its as simple as that!!

hades

being rude to me is telling someone off and where to go.i havent seen that at all.

foxx

Fact 1: Lots of really odd questions asked by relatively new members.
Fact 2: Fact 1 is causing a lot of members to be freaked out.
Fact 3: Anyone can ask anything they want on here.
Fact 4: Anyone can complain about things people ask on here. 

Perhaps we need a newbie thread.  Newbies can go to that thread and ask their "odd" questions and the members who choose to assist them can do it there. 

Suggestion for a title?  "So, I am new to this site and I have a question about/need help with..."

And maybe, that one thread can answer the "odd" little questions...rather than starting 50 new threads a day.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview