PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 01:16:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rachel Ray

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Am I the only one who thinks Rachel Ray is the hottest thing on the Food Network?  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

macktami95

no my hubby drools over her man he needs a towel under him when shes on
and i have to say if i went that way i would be all over her  O0

bubblegum

I find rachel rays cooking a tad to spendy and she doesn't cook her steaks no where near long enough for me..(sorry, I like my steak dead, not still mooing) but hubby thinks shes cutter than s**t ;D

Homer

I can't take my eyes off the screen when she's on.  :P

nightperson

really i know what you mean like them dead not still moving

bubblegum

she cooks her still mooing and kicking....I like mine dead

sonic126

I love my steak still kicking.

I wonder if you can tell ones gender by ones steak preference? :-\

*authors note* last comment is meant to be taken light heartedly

sonic

sonic126

and as for Rachel Ray allI gotta say is dayummm. ???

so here is info I got off www.wikipedia.com

Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968 in Cape Cod, Massachusetts) is a celebrity chef and author who hosts at least four different programs on cable television's Food Network: 30 Minute Meals, $40 a Day, Inside Dish, and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. She has authored a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept. She will also host a syndicated TV talk show starting in 2006. :D

(more info on the wikipedia)

sonic

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 03:13:55 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Rachel Ray is the hottest thing on the Food Network?  O0

Isn't she the one, for the past few weeks, that hasen't been ending her show with a dessert...she makes a silly comment about us being the dessert or something

nightperson

i think so dont really know just seen the show a couple times and the meat look raw i like mine a litte pink inside but she just say you can fix all this in 30 minutes ok what bout the getting it together i find getting the stuff ready take longer then cooking it like Thanksgiving dinner take time to fix cook and 20 minutes to eat well for my ppl let cut that in half lol

sonic126

sorry to go off Rachel Ray topic but since this is food forum I found this tidbit of information interesting

"Pogo", as the Canadian term, is a brand of corn dog; having become ubiquitous, the name transferred from the specific to the generic

so umm pogo means corn dog? who knew eh?
(back to Rachel and regular programming)

sonic

nightperson

Quote from: sonic126 on February 16, 2006, 05:40:18 PM
sorry to go off Rachel Ray topic but since this is food forum I found this tidbit of information interesting

"Pogo", as the Canadian term, is a brand of corn dog; having become ubiquitous, the name transferred from the specific to the generic

so umm pogo means corn dog? who knew eh?
(back to Rachel and regular programming)

sonic

thanks for that info as they say eat and play at the same time

pogohatesme

Ummm....you guys do know that just becuase her steaks are still red inside all ya gotta do is leave em in the pan a little longer and they'll be pink or even brown :D

Homer

Quote from: sonic126 on February 16, 2006, 05:25:46 PM
and as for Rachel Ray allI gotta say is dayummm. ???

so here is info I got off www.wikipedia.com

Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968 in Cape Cod, Massachusetts) is a celebrity chef and author who hosts at least four different programs on cable television's Food Network: 30 Minute Meals, $40 a Day, Inside Dish, and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. She has authored a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept. She will also host a syndicated TV talk show starting in 2006. :D

(more info on the wikipedia)

sonic

I wish she would take me on her Tasty Travels. ;)

Roseybud333

She is one of my favorites. . . I have all her books and I watch all of her shows. I also get her magazine in snail mail every other month! I do agree that her ingredients are a bit pricey but if you do the research you can use cheaper things and still get the good taste!

Homer

She has such an engaging personality and she's a total hottie to boot!  ???

nightperson

hmmmm well i guess that will be ok, for you homer, me personal would rather have a man up there not much on woman lol just an apron on

Homer

Quote from: nightperson on February 16, 2006, 06:21:50 PM
hmmmm well i guess that will be ok, for you homer, me personal would rather have a man up there not much on woman lol just an apron on

I'm not down with Brokeback Mountain so I'll stick to the women. O0

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 06:38:46 PM
Quote from: nightperson on February 16, 2006, 06:21:50 PM

I'm not down with Brokeback Mountain so I'll stick to the women. O0
glad to here that  ;D

Mary

i have all rachels books and her cookwear like alot of her stuff but since she got married she has changed to low carb  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview