PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:51:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

gator8_24

Jewel

You are very welcome. I thought that it went well with your others.  O0

ICER

Guest Homer and Gator8 have to be buddy buddy next year..Dale Jr. just joined to race for Hendricks!

harley89

Homer just heard the news.   Jeffy and Jr are team mates  OMG we are on the same side now.   :^*

Homer

Never!

Junior was in his father's shadow once and now history repeats itself. He will always be in the shadow of Jeffy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ICER

I'm not into Nascar, only a NFL lover...but my wife is, she has a sign outside our front door (A race car fan and a normal person lives here) :))

She told me I can see it now first race of 2008 Nascar season..Gordon and J.Johnson block all others so their new team mate (Dale Jr.) gets his first win..is this legal?  Sounds like a chop block to me. :)))

Homer

I doubt they will be blocking to get him a win. Johnson and Gordon are the top 2 drivers in Nascar. Junior barely cracks my top 10.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2007, 10:56:27 AM
Never!

Junior was in his father's shadow once and now history repeats itself. He will always be in the shadow of Jeffy.

Jeffy is too short , Junior  can't be in his shadow! If you heard the press conference I don't see any ego problems hahahahahaha!!!!!

Homer

2008 Slogan For Junior

I couldn't beat them, so I joined them.

:)) :)) :))

harley89

hey Homer I was being nice. As long as jeffy and Jimmy keep their whinny mouths shut and stand tall(they really goin look short next to JR] I would cheer for them. But you gotta be nice to Junior and buy a round when he kicks their   :o0   OMG this is goin be fun  You up to it gator.

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on June 13, 2007, 03:31:52 PM
hey Homer I was being nice. As long as jeffy and Jimmy keep their whinny mouths shut and stand tall(they really goin look short next to JR] I would cheer for them. But you gotta be nice to Junior and buy a round when he kicks their   :o0   OMG this is goin be fun  You up to it gator.

Somebody wake me when Junior actually wins a race. :/o\ :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2007, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: harleyrider on June 13, 2007, 03:31:52 PM

Somebody wake me when Junior actually wins a race. :/o\ :)) :)) :))

If you think I give ya a hard time now, just wait! :))

I'm ready harley!!!!! Poor Homer won't know what hit him! :)))

harley89

WHOOOO HOOO here we come Homer   :?:

Homer

zeboo

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2007, 02:23:59 PM
2008 Slogan For Junior

Cake Lady

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2007, 02:23:59 PM
2008 Slogan For Junior

I agree 100%.  He joined a winning team.  As long as witchypoo (Teresa ) is head of DEI, there will be no championships for that team.  She is a beeoch!

Homer

zeboo

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 17, 2007, 07:00:32 AM
GO JEFFY GO!!!  :?:

You sound like a broken record-cracked! :-*   :?: :?: :?: :?: GO JUNIOR NATION! (my new slogan) :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview