PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:35:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Tara

Mayhem

I flushed a bag of skittles down the toilet yesterday and watched a NASCAR race in 8 seconds flat
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Mayhem on June 19, 2007, 09:43:56 PM
I flushed a bag of skittles down the toilet yesterday and watched a NASCAR race in 8 seconds flat
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

LMAO...That sounds like my kind of Nascar racing.  :)) :))

Mayhem

Ms.Behavin

LMFAO! You know I never look in the "Sports" thread. I saw that Mayhem posted at 12am then I knew it had to be interesting.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mayhem

bobby

i heard that NASCAR might try a bold new tactic to draw more fans and insert right turns :)))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: bobby on June 19, 2007, 11:09:40 PM
i heard that NASCAR might try a bold new tactic to draw more fans and insert right turns :)))
LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Already do, they are called Road courses! :.@

gator8_24

LMAO!! Good One!   Did they make right or left turns?  I just threw away a tiny free bag of the Hershey Kissable that are candy coated, should have had my own race! :?: :?: :?:

gator8_24

What the 24 and 48 cheating? :)) :)) As of now the 48 finally passed inspection but not the 24. Hey who said not too long ago, once a cheater always a cheater? :)) :)) :))  Both cars have been parked today and wil not qualify but start the race at the end of the line!!!  Boy boys!  However the 5 and 25 passed just fine.

Gordon, Johnson fail qualifying inspection
By NASCAR.COM
June 22, 2007
03:07 PM EDT
SONOMA, Calif. -- Nextel Cup Series points leader Jeff Gordon and defending series champion Jimmie Johnson, both of the Hendrick Motorsports stable, have failed inspection at Infineon Raceway.

The cars of neither Gordon, the defending race champion, nor Johnson will be allowed to practice or qualify Friday.

NASCAR spokesman Ramsey Poston said both cars "failed the initial inspection ... as a result of body modifications found to be outside NASCAR tolerances. The front fender [of both cars] was modified outside of NASCAR regulations. They did not meet the C2 template inspection."

According to Poston, Hendrick Motorsports' No. 5 and No. 25 cars, for Kyle Busch and Casey Mears, passed inspections.

Poston added, "both teams have an opportunity to repair and resubmit their cars" for inspection by the end of the day Friday. "Assuming they pass inspection, they can practice [Saturday] and start at the rear of the field [Sunday]," he said.

"It's important to know this is a Car of Tomorrow penalty," Poston said of the short-term severity of the sanction. "The inspection process and NASCAR's response to Car of Tomorrow violations are going to be more severe.

"We're going to keep this car in check. It's important to know all cars in the field are starting out equal and have the ability to win the race
http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/cup/06/22/jgordon.jjohnson.sonoma.inspection/index.html

Go Junior!!!!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:Here is the 24 car/driver :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

gator8_24

Ckeck your local TV listings this Sunday, there's your right turn race!!! Road course at sonoma-sears point(the old name)
Just too bad Jeffy and JJ team caught cheating!!!!  :))

GO JUNIOR  :?: :?: :?:

Homer

meh...

Jeffy could sit this race out and still be leading in the standings

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 22, 2007, 12:43:26 PM
meh...

Keep on telling yourself that so you will feel better! 
still got caught!  One bad thing is if Nascar also suspends the crew chief as the other teams.

gator8_24

Just wanted you to have a nice sign also-

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on June 22, 2007, 01:23:48 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 22, 2007, 12:43:26 PM
meh...

Keep on telling yourself that so you will feel better! 
still got caught!  One bad thing is if Nascar also suspends the crew chief as the other teams.

See avatar for reply.

ICER

Unreal everyones cheating these days :)) :)) here, whitehouse,Nascar, my wife, LA sheriff Dept., etc

Homer

If you ain't cheating...You ain't trying!!!  :)) :)) :))

ICER

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview