PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 05:29:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

Hmmm....do I stay up until 3AM to watch the race finish? !@#$

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

This has be the sorriest of races!!  When the big crash happened and Junior got sideswiped by Mears , Jr was saying how bad the debris etc was on the track and it should never have started.  It was bad.  I'm not staying up til midnight to hear them say no race, lol but then  again I never know. Nascar.com just said the nationwide will be run tmw but no time set. That's a joke !  I can watch a replay of the race on Speed think it's Wed or Thurs, have to ck their TV schedule.

gator8_24

The race is to restart at 1AM LOL  :?: :?:

Homer

gator8_24

Silly me, I stayed up till the 2 AM update and then went to bed. did watch the race today and the Nationwide is on espn2 now.  Must have been the longest and most boring weekend for the drivers and crews.

Homer

Jeffy had a pretty solid showing. :?: :?: :?:

Homer

gator8_24

Jeff starts 4th ( I think) , Junior 8th and casey Mears 10th.  3 of 4 hendrick in top 10, now Jimmie way back in the 30's.

Homer

Looks like Tony got banged up a bit in that crash.

jrzydvl

gordon did too what a bad crash atleast he walked away under own power  car completly gone

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on March 02, 2008, 04:58:56 PM
gordon did too what a bad crash atleast he walked away under own power  car completly gone

Yeah...it was all Juniors fault. The dumbass doesn't know how to restart a race. !@#$

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2008, 05:19:51 PM
Yeah...it was all Juniors fault. The dumbass doesn't know how to restart a race. !@#$

hey hey number 88 didnt crash number 24 did and gordon blamed his car not cause jr spun tires that didnt help either the only good thing beaises jr comin in 2nd  is that he didnt get hurt

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on March 02, 2008, 05:25:18 PM

hey hey number 88 didnt crash number 24 did and gordon blamed his car not cause jr spun tires that didnt help either the only good thing beaises jr comin in 2nd  is that he didnt get hurt

They wouldn't have crashed if his ass wasn't in the way.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2008, 05:37:08 PM
They wouldn't have crashed if his ass wasn't in the way.

:<<'s  :o0  :{: (O+O) :.@ :%# pillowfight.gif !@#$

Jeff didn't HAVE to go around Jr and bump Kenseth. I'ld like to see all Jr foes be in his shoes for one race, never make it  past 2 laps!

gator8_24

Quote from: jrzydvl on March 02, 2008, 04:58:56 PM

Some ppl will never give Jr a break even if he were to win the championship, always find some excuse . :)))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 02, 2008, 05:43:00 PM
Some ppl will never give Jr a break even if he were to win the championship, always find some excuse . :)))

He can't win a race let alone a championship. :)) :)) :))

jrzydvl

Quote from: gator8 on March 02, 2008, 05:42:00 PM
:<<'s  :o0  :{: (O+O) :.@ :%# pillowfight.gif !@#$

Jeff didn't HAVE to go around Jr and bump Kenseth. I'ld like to see all Jr foes be in his shoes for one race, never make it  past 2 laps!

exactly dont pass jr bad things always happen 

Homer

eyedoc55

gator8_24

Best car won the race and since the tires were causing problems (according to drivers) that means Junior  was better then Jeff!  Jr=3rd and Jeff=5th  :?: :?: :?:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview