PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 09:31:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on May 03, 2008, 08:24:44 PM
HEE!!!  :)))

Jr just said that Kyle might need security leaving tonight, mainly from fans . His interview on TV , he looked sad and really disappointed. Naturally, well there's Darlington next Sat night. At least he's still 3rd in the standings
, Jeff is 13th.   It will be interesting next few weeks how loud the boos are going to be LOL

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on May 03, 2008, 08:37:39 PM
Jr just said that Kyle might need security leaving tonight, mainly from fans . His interview on TV , he looked sad and really disappointed. Naturally, well there's Darlington next Sat night. At least he's still 3rd in the standings
, Jeff is 13th.   It will be interesting next few weeks how loud the boos are going to be LOL

Poor Junior was gonna  girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: gator8 on May 03, 2008, 08:32:35 PM

don't be so foolsih to have him as a favorite LOL  Just between you and me, he's a brat and has been from the beginning  :)))

The guy is probably the most talented driver in NASCAR right now given his performances in the truck races, the Busch (Nationwide) Series and his success in the Cup races.  Just between you and me, he reminds me of a guy that drove the #3 car that had a ton of talent and would do whatever was necessary to win a race, including knock the leader out.

Kyle didn't win the race tonight, but he's setting himself up well for a Cup Championship.

gator8_24

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 03, 2008, 08:39:59 PM
The guy is probably the most talented driver in NASCAR right now given his performances in the truck races, the Busch (Nationwide) Series and his success in the Cup races.  Just between you and me, he reminds me of a guy that drove the #3 car that had a ton of talent and would do whatever was necessary to win a race, including knock the leader out.

Kyle didn't win the race tonight, but he's setting himself up well for a Cup Championship.

You know that 'idea' of being like Dale Sr. by Kyle is one of the big reasons the diehard and vocal fans don't like Kyle, he is arrogant. Besides I don't think anyone should try to be like another driver, Kyle will never be like Dale Sr.  He;s trying by wearing the various oversized sunglasses every week LOL  I am a Dale Jr fan, but always happy to see other drivers win races EXCEPT Kyle Busch, never have liked him and his attitude.  Kyle has a big mouth and says some really bulling things in interviews(not just about Jr but all drivers). Guess Nascar does need a villian to keep fans going to races and TV needs one to keep ratings up. But that can also backfire.

Good race finishes are exciting but not when one driver takes out the other in  order to win. 

You can imagin the posts on Jr forums today, but many blame it all on Denny. He knew his tire was going down so instead of getting to pit road, he stopped on the track, bringing out a caution hoping to benifit his teammate to win.
Next week should prove interesting :)))  :?: I've only got one more thing to say - GO JUNIOR KICK KYLE'S BUTT!! :))

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: gator8 on May 04, 2008, 09:51:48 AM

You know that 'idea' of being like Dale Sr. by Kyle is one of the big reasons the diehard and vocal fans don't like Kyle, he is arrogant. Besides I don't think anyone should try to be like another driver, Kyle will never be like Dale Sr.  He;s trying by wearing the various oversized sunglasses every week LOL  I am a Dale Jr fan, but always happy to see other drivers win races EXCEPT Kyle Busch, never have liked him and his attitude.  Kyle has a big mouth and says some really bulling things in interviews(not just about Jr but all drivers). Guess Nascar does need a villian to keep fans going to races and TV needs one to keep ratings up. But that can also backfire.

Good race finishes are exciting but not when one driver takes out the other in  order to win. 

You can imagin the posts on Jr forums today, but many blame it all on Denny. He knew his tire was going down so instead of getting to pit road, he stopped on the track, bringing out a caution hoping to benifit his teammate to win.
Next week should prove interesting :)))  :?: I've only got one more thing to say - GO JUNIOR KICK KYLE'S BUTT!! :))

Kyle's mouth isn't nearly as big as that whining bag of gas, Tony Stewart.  But because Tony and Junior are friends, Junior fans don't seem to mind him.  I can't stand Tony Stewart for his hypocritical comments anytime something doesn't go his way.

gator8_24

I agree about Tony, but still enjoy watching him race.

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: gator8 on May 04, 2008, 04:52:05 PM
I agree about Tony, but still enjoy watching him race.

I do too, but I get sick of hearing him  girls18.gif when someone nudges him out of the way.  But when he does it, he responds by saying that that is just racing.  It can't be both ways, Tony.

He's a very talented driver who is incredibly hypocritical.

gator8_24

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 04, 2008, 05:32:57 PM

I do too, but I get sick of hearing him  girls18.gif when someone nudges him out of the way.  But when he does it, he responds by saying that that is just racing.  It can't be both ways, Tony.

He's a very talented driver who is incredibly hypocritical.

HMMMMM that also sounds like Jeff Gordon! lol

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on May 04, 2008, 08:23:36 PM
HMMMMM that also sounds like Jeff Gordon! lol

Don't hate the player...hate the game ::)

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on May 05, 2008, 05:17:39 AM
Don't hate the player...hate the game ::)

I don't hate the game just less respect for a certain driver (Kyle B).  I would have loved to be at the races years ago when fist fights broke out :)) (I know it happens today also) but not like the 'old days'.

Dale Sr. was also one wo could take out a driver, but things have tamed some since his death with all the new safety equipment.  On FOX there was a comment that now since the new cars are so much safer and the new reinforced walls drivers are taking chances they should not, getting careless and are knocking others into the wall or spining them out.

Guess you don't listen to Jeff's interviews.  He now has a wine named after him and the running joke has been "would you like some cheese with that whine?" He whines.

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: gator8 on May 05, 2008, 10:44:04 AM
Guess you don't listen to Jeff's interviews.  He now has a wine named after him and the running joke has been "would you like some cheese with that whine?" He whines.

I think you meant to say he wins.  Something Junior has forgotten how to do in the last couple years.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 05, 2008, 05:43:10 PM

I think you meant to say he wins.  Something Junior has forgotten how to do in the last couple years.  :)))

daveandjenn2002

Another week of racing, another win by Kyle Busch.  :D :D :D

Homer

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 10, 2008, 08:13:50 PM
Another week of racing, another win by Kyle Busch.  :D :D :D

You mean Junior didn't win again?  :)))

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2008, 08:20:31 PM
You mean Junior didn't win again?  :)))

73 and counting, now.  :D :)) :)) :))

But, don't forget, it's Gordon and Johnson who suck.  If Junior had a Hendricks car like them, he'd win every week.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 10, 2008, 08:27:09 PM

73 and counting, now.  :D :)) :)) :))

But, don't forget, it's Gordon and Johnson who suck.  If Junior had a Hendricks car like them, he'd win every week.  :)))

:)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on May 10, 2008, 08:27:09 PM

Hey Homer, you forgot to read his last line in the quote!!!!!  :))  I'm just sick of Kyle B  :xx :xx

Homer

Why isn't the race on a regular channel today?  !@#$

gator8_24

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview