PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 09:32:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Monkey

Quote from: gator8 on June 15, 2008, 02:10:47 PM
sore losers around here!!!!!!!!!
It's good to be a sore loser... that means you're not used to losing.  <:>

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on June 15, 2008, 06:12:20 PM
It's good to be a sore loser... that means you're not used to losing.  <:>

LMAO...Good one  tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on June 15, 2008, 05:39:06 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have nothing against Junior, it's his ignorant fans that refuse to acknowledge talent in other drivers, while having blinders on for their guy, that I have a problem with.

Like you tend to ignore other drivers with those blinders on?  See I may have been at one time a die hard fan of Jr's (I just liked to give Homer a lot of chat over here) but I still do acknowledge other good drivers,  There is only one driver I will not watch if winning a race-Kyle Busch.  So don't be so quick to judge others when you do have blinders on also!

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: gator8 on June 16, 2008, 09:23:42 AM
Like you tend to ignore other drivers with those blinders on?  See I may have been at one time a die hard fan of Jr's (I just liked to give Homer a lot of chat over here) but I still do acknowledge other good drivers,  There is only one driver I will not watch if winning a race-Kyle Busch.  So don't be so quick to judge others when you do have blinders on also!

I don't ignore any drivers.  I realize that to get to that level, now matter who you are, you have to be pretty damned good at what you do.

I'm not a fan of any of the Hendricks drivers, or Rick Hendricks himself, but the guy is a genius at what he does and his drivers have incredible talent.  I've been to a number of races at MIS and everytime I go, I see and hear so many fans say things like "Gordon sucks, Johnson sucks, etc", and more times than not, the biggest loudmouths in this group are Junior fans. 

And you may not like Kyle Busch, but he's the closest thing to Dale Earnhardt Sr. on the circuit today, and yet, many of the Dale Sr. fans don't like him for the very reasons they were attracted to Sr. in the first place.  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 21, 2008, 11:06:39 AM
So?

Her blinders must think you can only say "go jeffy go" on a race day.  <:>

GO JEFFY GO

Why does it take three 8's to make 24?  :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 21, 2008, 11:16:12 AM
Her blinders must think you can only say "go jeffy go" on a race day.  <:>

GO JEFFY GO

Why does it take three 8's to make 24?  :///

HEE!!!  :)))

bobby

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 21, 2008, 01:05:15 PM
homer..have ya tried nascar 09 yet?

No. I'm a bit behind playing games lately. I haven't cared much for any of the Nascar video games. I have trouble with the steering all the time. I usually get frustrated and send it back after 15 minutes

bobby

i didnt care too much for 08..but 09 is a little better with the turning...but then it gets kinda boring...shift it in R and drive head on into the pack of 42 :))

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 21, 2008, 01:14:07 PM
i didnt care too much for 08..but 09 is a little better with the turning...but then it gets kinda boring...shift it in R and drive head on into the pack of 42 :))

Yeah last year the handling was terrible.

daveandjenn2002

The #9 comes out of nowhere on the road course to take the pole!!! :D :D :D :!!

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Homer on June 21, 2008, 01:08:32 PM
No. I'm a bit behind playing games lately. I haven't cared much for any of the Nascar video games. I have trouble with the steering all the time. I usually get frustrated and send it back after 15 minutes

If you have a steering wheel for the computer, I highly recommend NASCAR Sim Racing.  It's from about 3 or 4 seasons ago, but the racing is awesome and you can find downloads to get all the current cars and paint schemes.

Homer

Tara

daveandjenn2002

Ok.  Why is it a prerequisite that Tony Stewart be a jackass after every single race?

Homer

He was a bit testy eh?  :)))

Jeffy did pretty well for having a junk car all day.

daveandjenn2002

Moving on to New Hampshire this weekend.  Who finishes second to Kyle Busch this week?  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview