PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 09:05:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on September 05, 2008, 05:08:53 PM
Saturday's Chevy Rock & Roll 400 Postponed

Saturday's Chevy Rock & Roll 400 Postponed

Due to inclement weather from Tropical Storm Hanna, tomorrow's Chevy Rock & Roll 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway has been postponed until 1 p.m. Sunday. The Nationwide event will now be run at 7 p.m. Sunday.

For more information, visit NASCAR.COM

:'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

showstopper247

Homer

Homer

GO JEFFY GO!!!  nascar4.gif

Let the Junior bashing begin!!!!!!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Junior missed his pit.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Strike 2 Junior!!!!!!

Someone teach this guy how to pit.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Strike 3 Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a loser this guy is. He's a lap down and wrecks the field. rolleyes.gif

Homer

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on February 16, 2009, 03:17:27 PM
This is for Homer

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Escomike/184088

I have been saying the same things for a long time. Junior's popularity is strictly because he is his daddy's son. It certainly isn't based on success. There are at least a dozen drivers better than Junior. People talk about this guy like he's the second coming of JC. The announcers slobber all over themselves talking about him. It's embarrassing to watch. Junior seems to blame everyone but himself for his lack of success. He blamed DEI for not giving him a good car. He's with Hendrick now.(maybe not for long) No way he can blame the car. Junior simply isn't a good driver. He is not a smart driver. He drives his cars too hard and sure he leads in the middle of races but then the car has nothing left to give at the end of races. The mental mistakes are inexcusable. Sure anyone can make a mistake but these pit problems are not confined to this season.

gator8_24

I knew you would like it!  I agree with the writer, he's so wrapped up in his activities outside of racing ie his bar etc. and in a way feel sorry for him to have been put in this situation  by the press and the fans who think he walks on water.  I've read enuf about him to have serious doubts about him. Think Nascar is afraid to go against the fans when it comes to Jr. On various fan sites it makes a person sick at the way they can find no fault with him.  BTW I was never that way, just on here to get chat and rivalry going LOL  blowkisses.gif

Tara

Homer

Homer

I see Junior is in his rightful spot at the rear of the field  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  i think he would make a good tire man  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview