PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:10:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Joe C

Quote from: gator8 on March 15, 2009, 09:11:13 PM
That's how he won! No competition LOL hysterical.gif
Actually, he did not win. He just did not LOSE this week. hysterical.gif beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on March 16, 2009, 06:12:50 AM
Actually, he did not win. He just did not LOSE this week. hysterical.gif beer11.gif

See, Homer? Jr still came out ahead  hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer

Once a kid's parents got divorced and during the hearing the judge ask the kid if he wanted to go live with his daddy and the kid said no because my daddy might beat me. So the judge ask what about your mother? and the kid said no because my mother might beat me. So again the judge ask what about your grandparents and again the kid said no because they beat me. So finally the judge asked the kid who he wanted to live with and the kid replied "well I think I want to go live with Dale Earnhardt Jr. because he hasn't beaten anybody in a long time."

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2009, 01:55:51 PM
Once a kid's parents got divorced and during the hearing the judge ask the kid if he wanted to go live with his daddy and the kid said no because my daddy might beat me. So the judge ask what about your mother? and the kid said no because my mother might beat me. So again the judge ask what about your grandparents and again the kid said no because they beat me. So finally the judge asked the kid who he wanted to live with and the kid replied "well I think I want to go live with Dale Earnhardt Jr. because he hasn't beaten anybody in a long time."

Ok now that made me laugh outloud!!! For Homer  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif an d for the kid in the joke  pillowfight.gif pillowfight.gif pillowfight.gif went easy on him LOL

swamp

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2009, 01:55:51 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif embarrassed.gif

Homer

gator8_24

Homer, you had better start hoping that Jeffy Boy starts winning to he'll be just another Junior!! hysterical.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 08:50:14 AM
Homer, you had better start hoping that Jeffy Boy starts winning to he'll be just another Junior!! hysterical.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
I am waiting for the inevitable.

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 08:50:14 AM

No one can match Junior's incompetence  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2009, 08:52:55 AM
No one can match Junior's incompetence  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Well done, Homer. That was funnier than a bunch of slaps for Gator. embrace.gif

Homer

Junior is starting the race in his usual position "in the rear"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2009, 11:16:09 AM
Junior is starting the race in his usual position "in the rear"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
He had to replace an engine or something wrong with the car.  I really haven't been paying much attn. to the pre race activities. BUT-  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif for Joe and Homer!

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 11:21:14 AM
He had to replace an engine or something wrong with the car.  I really haven't been paying much attn. to the pre race activities. BUT-  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif for Joe and Homer!

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

gator8_24

To Kyle B just because he's a sore sport  low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Ok just said Jr had a transmission change so there H & J  tease.gif

swamp

you know he will still lose  gator GO KYLE B GO  cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif football4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 12:00:15 PM
To Kyle B just because he's a sore sport  low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Ok just said Jr had a transmission change so there H & J  tease.gif
By the way, I just watch for the crashes. I do not have a favorite driver. beer11.gif

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on March 22, 2009, 12:39:51 PM
By the way, I just watch for the crashes. I do not have a favorite driver. beer11.gif
yea when she see what i posted i will get this  watching you.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on March 22, 2009, 12:34:54 PM
you know he will still lose  gator GO KYLE B GO  cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif football4.gif

You guessed it Swamp!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif (for good measure)  girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview