PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:37:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Hocky

Another Sunday rainout! Now I will miss the race....even though hubby said he will tape it....just not as good as first run once you know who wins.  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Homer

Hocky

I'm rootin' for Vickers today! I have him on my fantasy roster!  hi11.gif

gator8_24

3rd finish is like a win for Junior! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif party13.gif party15a.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif

For all of you who bad mouth them  slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif ass.gif ass.gif tease.gif tease.gif tease.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 16, 2009, 02:50:28 PM
3rd finish is like a win for Junior! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif party13.gif party15a.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif

For all of you who bad mouth them  slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif ass.gif ass.gif tease.gif tease.gif tease.gif

He still blows. He couldn't win with a full tank and fresh tires.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 16, 2009, 03:00:50 PM
He still blows. He couldn't win with a full tank and fresh tires.

Oh Hush! Kiss my  ass.gif giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Homer

17MattFan

cheesy.gif
i AM A HUGE Matt Kenseth fan have been ever since he started.
he is one of those silent types he's not 2 aggressive sometimes that hurts him.
but he is 1 of the good guys and rather he wins or loses he will ALWAYS be my driver.

I'm not a nascar fan I'M A MATT KENSETH FAN!!!!!

i absolutely hate jeff and jimmy and jr 2 .... sometimes it seems like when u do watch the rasce thats all every 1 is worried about like the other 40 drivers dont mean a thing.

i'm not saying that they arent good but there are other ones thats good 2.

take kyle busch for example most hate him but like him r not he sure can drive the wheels off of a racecar.
yes he can be arrogant i think he does it because thats what  every 1 exspects him 2 do.
he is just as good as jeff and jimmy and tony and in my opinion alot better that jr

i know i will get alot of heat from this post but its ok im a big girl i can handle it!!!

GO MATT GO
DIEHARD #17MATTFAN

Homer

Just remember one thing Junior sucks the most.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

17MattFan

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2009, 08:06:53 AM
Just remember one thing Junior sucks the most.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

yes Homer thats true ...
it dont matter how many crew chief's he goes through are what car # he drives and its not his pit crew's fault every race that he dont do better than he should after all he is the driver

he will never ever be as good as his dad i guess thats what every 1 exspected but boy were they wrong on that 1 lol.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2009, 08:06:53 AM

Guess he sucks like Homer's driver?  blowkisses.gif

No arguement from me  regarding Matt. I always chuckle because they changed the way the champion was determined because Matt was "too" consistant and yet that is what u will find every champion since has done it LOL Oh Nascar hasn't a clue what's happening. lol

And for once and for all, Junior is not his father!  You expect too much if think he's going to be like his dad, it will nver happen so get over it and accept Junior for the driver he is todAY.   Even his CC says that they have not been getting the cars correct I have a sinister theory that the 'good ' cars have been going to Mark LOL I used to like Mark, but I bit when he was going to retire and he sold his fans a bill of goods that wasn't true. He has cost Brad Keslowski a place at Hendrick which is where he was to go next year, but since Mark has said he's racing full season Brad is going to Penski.

Oh BTW Homer, I do not follow Jr any longer.  Sometimes have to give up on him . hysterical.gif   Don't really have a fav yet.  It sure would never be Kyle!  He needs to realize that his temper and childish behavior doesn't win him fans even if he can drive a race car! (you do realize he wants to be Dale III ) hysterical.gif

I give Jr only till the end of his current contract to continue to race and then "bye-bye"

Homer

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 12, 2009, 08:41:09 AM

yes Homer thats true ...
it dont matter how many crew chief's he goes through are what car # he drives and its not his pit crew's fault every race that he dont do better than he should after all he is the driver

he will never ever be as good as his dad i guess thats what every 1 exspected but boy were they wrong on that 1 lol.

The racing gene doesn't alwaysget passed down. Look at Kyle Petty for instance.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 12, 2009, 09:03:44 AM
Guess he sucks like Homer's driver?  blowkisses.gif

No arguement from me  regarding Matt. I always chuckle because they changed the way the champion was determined because Matt was "too" consistant and yet that is what u will find every champion since has done it LOL Oh Nascar hasn't a clue what's happening. lol

And for once and for all, Junior is not his father!  You expect too much if think he's going to be like his dad, it will nver happen so get over it and accept Junior for the driver he is todAY.   Even his CC says that they have not been getting the cars correct I have a sinister theory that the 'good ' cars have been going to Mark LOL I used to like Mark, but I bit when he was going to retire and he sold his fans a bill of goods that wasn't true. He has cost Brad Keslowski a place at Hendrick which is where he was to go next year, but since Mark has said he's racing full season Brad is going to Penski.

Oh BTW Homer, I do not follow Jr any longer.  Sometimes have to give up on him . hysterical.gif   Don't really have a fav yet.  It sure would never be Kyle!  He needs to realize that his temper and childish behavior doesn't win him fans even if he can drive a race car! (you do realize he wants to be Dale III ) hysterical.gif

I give Jr only till the end of his current contract to continue to race and then "bye-bye"

Yeah he sucks so bad he has 4 championships and will be 3rd on Nascars all time win list by next season. I don't think he will overtake petty at #1 but he certainly should end up second on the list by the end of his career.

gator8_24

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 12, 2009, 08:41:09 AM
yes Homer thats true ...

You and others have  fallen for the press and other Junior haters on that line, It's old and over used. He can't drive when the car falls apart, could you?  But who gets the loudest cheers at a race? ( I know I sound like still a Jr fan but don't like him being kicked around or any other driver having such said about him)

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2009, 09:07:34 AM
Yeah he sucks so bad he has 4 championships and will be 3rd on Nascars all time win list by next season. I don't think he will overtake petty at #1 but he certainly should end up second on the list by the end of his career.

Whjo are you talking about?  Kyle has  never won a cup championship. Now if Gordon that is a different story.. I think he's a tad frustrated this season (mark got the cars LOL) and happy being married and a father. I Like Jeff.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2009, 09:04:17 AM
The racing gene doesn't alwaysget passed down. Look at Kyle Petty for instance.

It muct be he** to go into racing (or maybe any career) and have the expectation to be just like your father.  I like KP. follow him on twitter too LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview