PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:06:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to NIGHTPERSON!

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Lets wish NightPerson a very very happy birthday in two days!  She has been through alot with the loss of her sister.

They had the same birthday and this is the first one without her sister so Lets all send out a happy birthday and a prayer for her sister as well. May  she always watch over nightperson and save her a spot on that cloud.

Rest In Peace

Homer

Also to MomOf5

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Country Lady

Happy birthday NightPerson, may you have many more.
Country Lady

froggielover

Mary

SouthPadreIsland

Mary

nightperson

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 18, 2006, 06:00:21 PM
Lets wish NightPerson a very very happy birthday in two days!  She has been through alot with the loss of her sister.

They had the same birthday and this is the first one without her sister so Lets all send out a happy birthday and a prayer for her sister as well. May  she always watch over nightperson and save her a spot on that cloud.

Rest In Peace

[/quo
tyvm for that mommy  from me and my sis yes she is an angel and yes she is watching out for me and laughing she always told me if she went before any1 else in the family she said just always said just think i will be in peace and you will still have all the bills and worries i have to laugh while crying tonight at that remark she said to me not to long befroe her death but i have to keep that in mine bilsand the worries on her while she is laughing at her brother and sister doing this  :)  but my thought are with her always

zzigzzag

Mary

mommy that was a beautiful thing to say and do for night  O0

nightperson

yes it was mama when i feel in a bad mood i come on here and then i get smile from the jokes and what ppl say on here but tyavm and God BLess every1 on the forum

Eagles Fan

Happy Birthday Nightperson!  May you have many more happy and healthy ones!

Mommylov1216

Mommylov1216

nanners

Happy Birthday Night! Aren't we supposed to spank her, one for every year? lol..j/k Night! May you have many more birthdays ahead of you.

Thunder

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview