PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:33:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lachey to seek spousal support

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 19, 2006, 07:32:51 PM
THAT, unfortunately, would go a long way to explaining the emotional & psychological dysfunction of the sisters:

Jessica during the whole reality show (huh? ???)
Ashlee with the whole lip-sync thing, and then exploding on that poor McD's employee >:D

That Ashlee incident was hilarious! I've always hated her! I couldn't stop laughing for the whole night. And yes. . . that poor McDonald's employee. . . I wouldn't want to even see Ashlee in real life. I wonder if she was lip syncing her order.  :))

foxx

Jessica Simpson???  Horse with makeup on....

Nick should get whatever he asks for... :)

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on February 19, 2006, 05:14:59 PM
She's about as smart as a brick. LOL

HHHMMM....in jr high I knew this girl that carried a brick in her purse.  I asked her one day why and she said so I could hit my boyfriends with it.

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on February 19, 2006, 08:43:36 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 19, 2006, 05:14:59 PM
She's about as smart as a brick. LOL

HHHMMM....in jr high I knew this girl that carried a brick in her purse.  I asked her one day why and she said so I could hit my boyfriends with it.

:o  Yikes! 

She probably has some major shoulder problems now.... :P

PogoCrazyMomma

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on February 19, 2006, 07:27:01 PM
This is completely off of this topic, but Jessica's Pizza Hut commercial is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. I've heard "These Bites Were Made for Poppin" at least fifty times in the past week.

Back on topic,  I think he should be asking for more.

I absolutely hate that commercial, but love the version with miss piggy, way better on my ears!!!!!!(though I have only seen the miss piggy commercial once or twice to the twenty I see of jessica singing) Pizza Hut should just have Miss Piggy as their main spokeswoman, at least she has some brains.

He should get the money as most was made during marriage, the poor guy had to deal with her and have his life watched by millions which mostly attributted to her success.

knightrider13195

well unlike the majority I think he got what he deserved. It wasnt a marrage it was a business deal. If he was dumb enough to bed it without having that piece of paper to protect his butt then he deserves what he gets. Everyone says jessica simpson is stupid, sorry to say but it is more an act then anything, she owns a production company and a few other businesses. Nick owns nothing and should get nothing. The marrage was used to boost both of their careers and if his didnt go up then he should have done something about it.

Tara

Quote from: knightrider13195 on February 28, 2006, 10:14:02 AM
well unlike the majority I think he got what he deserved. It wasnt a marrage it was a business deal. If he was dumb enough to bed it without having that piece of paper to protect his butt then he deserves what he gets. Everyone says jessica simpson is stupid, sorry to say but it is more an act then anything, she owns a production company and a few other businesses. Nick owns nothing and should get nothing. The marrage was used to boost both of their careers and if his didnt go up then he should have done something about it.

Im glad IM not married to you...lmao    Putting up with Jessica for 4 years....yea he deserves something

Homer

He should throw Jessica back in the ocean.....hold on or should that be the chicken coop?  :P :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: knightrider13195 on February 28, 2006, 10:14:02 AM

lol what you don't know is he wasen't dumb enough to "go to bed without a piece of paper to protect his butt"  It was Jessica who was that stupid..or should I say her dad.  They were going to have a prenup because Nick was worth more at the begining.  It was Jessica's DAD who said no to a prenup thinking it would screw Jessica out of something...now she's worth more, they're getting to divorced..and thanks to her Daddy he's gonna get half of it all!!!

Tara

Your exactly right...Nick had more at first and Jessicas Dad didnt want a pre-nump...And we know she always does what Daddy says

SexySagittarian

If their situations were reversed you know that she would be awarded half of his assets. I say what's fair for the goose is fair for the gander! spb.gif

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview