Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing with the Stars

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Hi Its me  :)
   DOES anyone watch dancing with the stars?  Thursday nights at 8pm est time  or etc 
         My question is do think Jerry Rice should have won over Lisa and her partner ? My answer is NO  >:(
and your ANSWERS??? :P

mailwench

I agree with you lastcall.....Jerry Rice should have gone a long time ago...possible even before Tia Carrera!  The thing on his side is that the call in vote is 1/2 of the score.  He must have a big fan base from his football days to keep him in!  ::) ::)

Monkey

I think he should have gone too. I think Tia should have gone before him, but Jerry should have finished 4th. Either Stacy or Drew will win it anyways.

LastCall

Mailwench
 I agree and it is not fair to me Jerry Rice cannot dance Lisa did excellent
         remined me of P <<< he should have been the 1st one to go
                 Just not fair :'(

Monkey

Master P was good for the laughs though. It wasn't any surprise that he could dance. His feet were the size of the stage. He was a replacement too for Romeo because Romeo got injured or something.

CindyLouWho

I love that show.  I like Jerry & he does good but Lisa was better.  Stacy is real good & will probably win but I hope Drew wins.   :)  I thought P was fun to watch & we hated when he got voted off but surprised he lasted as long as he did.  I give em all credit tho cause thats a lot of time & hard work, lol.

LastCall

Master PP
  could not  dance and how he won I really dont know but the voting Must be from the HOOD as
             he called it<< ??? Yes His feet were huge and he would not wear the proper shoe  :-\
                                   Master PP<<< :)) was terrible imo

Monkey

Master P always wore his P Miller shoes or whatever he called them.

I don't think Lisa would have won anyways, although I do agree that she would have put up more of a competition than Jerry.

mailwench

Quote from: LastCall on February 20, 2006, 05:55:11 AM
Mailwench
 I agree and it is not fair to me Jerry Rice cannot dance Lisa did excellent
         remined me of P <<< he should have been the 1st one to go
                 Just not fair :'(

oh my gawd....P was just horrible......the worst I ever saw...he should have voted himself out and poor Ashley had to put up with that nonsense!
That just makes me  >:( >:(

Monkey

P was horrendoue, but people voted for him because he made them laugh. He made them laugh in the wrong way, but he made them laugh. Remember the time his score was 8/30?  :))

MommaT

I do love this show and so does my little girl--she just gets mezmerized watching them dance.  I was very suprised that Jerry made it past Lisa --i guess that fan voting really does matter  ::)

P Diddy was called in as a replacement when his son Romeo got hurt playing basketball.  If i remember right it was only like a week or 2 before the show started, so he had even less time to learn the basics than the others.  \

Cant wait to see the finals--it should be great between Stacy and Drew

Momma T

Monkey

If I were to predict a winner, I'd have to say Stacy. Carrie-Anne (sp?) is just jealous of her. She wishes she had Stacy's long legs and looks.

mailwench

I'm gonna predict Drew the winner.........I think more women watch the show and will vote for him because thats what women do!  Some will be too jealous of Stacy to vote for her.....I could be wrong and I actually think Stacy should win but I still predict Drew will win based on the female vote!

LastCall

Drew all the way because he works hard and dances great for a no Pro dancer  ;D

SaintHiρρo

Stacy will win for a couple of reasons: 1) She has a dancing background. 2) She's a former cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens. 3) She's a current member of the WWE roster (currently on SmackDown even though she is more likely than not to be brought back to Raw). 4) Former member of the WCW Nitro Girls dance roster. 5) WWE is pushing for their fans to vote for Stacy. No other team still left (actually, from the getgo) had a major promotion like the World Wrestling Entertainment to help get out the vote. As much as I've been a fan of Ms. Kielber since her WCW days, I do believe she had an unfair advantage going into this and it's only natural she wins the entire event and move onto much bigger and better things!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 20, 2006, 06:45:24 AM
Stacy will win for a couple of reasons: 1) She has a dancing background. 2) She's a former cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens. 3) She's a current member of the WWE roster (currently on SmackDown even though she is more likely than not to be brought back to Raw). 4) Former member of the WCW Nitro Girls dance roster. 5) WWE is pushing for their fans to vote for Stacy. No other team still left (actually, from the getgo) had a major promotion like the World Wrestling Entertainment to help get out the vote. As much as I've been a fan of Ms. Kielber since her WCW days, I do believe she had an unfair advantage going into this and it's only natural she wins the entire event and move onto much bigger and better things!

I have top disagree with you Saint... Stacey is a great dancer and those long legs take her to places in a dance that are truly remarkable but Drew has been dancing exceptionally well and has a lot of attitude that comes through. Stacy's facial expressions are very uninspiring. I think that Drew is gonna win this one and not just because of the female vote.   I also think Lisa Rinna was robbed... Jerry Rice is an all time great in the football world but his dancing  didn't come anywhere close to being in the same category as Lisa, Stacy and Drew!

LastCall

VERY VERY
  Well put Pogo slave I could not have said it better O0 sp.gf :-*

SexySagittarian

Quote from: LastCall on February 20, 2006, 06:59:15 AM
VERY VERY
Well put Pogo slave I could not have said it better O0 sp.gf :-*

:-[ aww shucks LastCall, Thank you very much.  sp.gf

mailwench

:'( :'( Ya gotta remember that Drew has a dancing background also....he is from the boyband group Insynch (or however you spell it) and their only talent was in dancing! :)) :))

LastCall

Yes true
     to move your legs some what :-\
is all together than ball room dancing<<<<   posture must be correct at all times Facial expressions
      no rubbery legs   Being romantic and a great lead Partner 2 me Ball room is exceptionally different
            But what he did before ball room dancing is no big deal My son can do that  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview