PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 03:17:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

He ( Justin ) put out a CD but it flopped and so did his career

Tara

Im just bumping this up so we dont get another thread started for tomorrow night

The Top 10 Girls and Top 10 Boys perform Tomorrow and Wednesday 8/7c, only on FOX.  Then, don't miss the results show Thursday 8/7c.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2006, 11:02:17 AM
Im just bumping this up so we dont get another thread started for tomorrow night

The Top 10 Girls and Top 10 Boys perform Tomorrow and Wednesday 8/7c, only on FOX.  Then, don't miss the results show Thursday 8/7c.

LOL...Tara, do you work for FOX?   ;)

Tara

:)) :)) :))   LMAO...No but I wished I did....lol

Tara

Are we allowed to talk about this because its on right now or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2006, 05:16:54 PM
Are we allowed to talk about this because its on right now or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

You may openly talk about it all you want. Those who don't want to know what's happening will just avoid this topic until they view it wherever they are!

Tara

Well the 1st four that sang which included 2 of my favorite didnt impress me   :(  And Paula scratching her nails at Simon made me think she was on crack.... :o Paula traded seats with Randy and know she has to talk to first...I dont know if she can handle that spot considering she mostly says what Randy says

Helen

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2006, 05:38:51 PM
Well the 1st four that sang which included 2 of my favorite didnt impress me   :(  And Paula scratching her nails at Simon made me think she was on crack.... :o Paula traded seats with Randy and know she has to talk to first...I dont know if she can handle that spot considering she mostly says what Randy says

I was mostly disappointed in all of the girls today. There was no "oomph" and excitement to their routines.  Hope the boys liven it up tomorrow. Mandisa and Kelly did well from all the girls.

LastCall

I dont know why but Taylor is different I like him
    I hope he does good tonight

IndianLover

Thanks Helen for the tip on how the women did, I missed it last night, let's just hope the men do alot better!

foxx

The women didn't really impress me either...although I did enjoy Mandisa and Ayla...
I think Kellie Pickler is so incredibly overrated...I have heard karaoke singers do Bonnie Raitt better...seriously.

PogoCrazyMomma

My favs are Ayla and Lisa, I like kellie too but she sounds a little too countryish for me, reminds me of last year's winnner. I didn't care for the whole show last night, nobody really belted it out, the songs where sung like they weren't really giving it their all, some of their hollywood auditions songs sounded better than last nights performances. Lisa has an incredible voice but I didn't care for the song she did last night the last episode was a way better performance for her.  I missed the men last week, had a wake to go to but am looking forward to this week, don't have a fav for them yet too many I like  ;D

Helen

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on March 01, 2006, 07:03:18 AM
My favs are Ayla and Lisa, I like kellie too but she sounds a little too countryish for me, reminds me of last year's winnner. I didn't care for the whole show last night, nobody really belted it out, the songs where sung like they weren't really giving it their all, some of their hollywood auditions songs sounded better than last nights performances. Lisa has an incredible voice but I didn't care for the song she did last night the last episode was a way better performance for her.  I missed the men last week, had a wake to go to but am looking forward to this week, don't have a fav for them yet too many I like  ;D

After last night, I think the guys will come out blazing this week. At least I hope they do!!

PunkInDrublic

I was SO disappointed in the girls' performances. Hope they do much better next time. Can't wait to see the guys - love the gray haired one (can't remember names for the life of me). One of the judges commented that you could see his love and passion for music in his performance, hear it in his voice. I couldn't agree more and would love to see him win  :)

LastCall

Punkin
      His name is Taylor I like him 2
             I said earlier he has something special
                   I like him a lot I wish him the best Simon really likes him O0

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on March 01, 2006, 12:49:14 PM
I was SO disappointed in the girls' performances. Hope they do much better next time. Can't wait to see the guys - love the gray haired one (can't remember names for the life of me). One of the judges commented that you could see his love and passion for music in his performance, hear it in his voice. I couldn't agree more and would love to see him win  :)

LOL, his name is Taylor and I sure hope they give him a "hair makeover" really really soon.

tigereyes

bra

Helen

Quote from: bra on March 01, 2006, 04:45:48 PM
hes only 29 too

A lot of people get gray hair at an early age but that's no reason to keep it looking that way, lol. His hair makes him look older than he is.

bra

true, back to the girls for a sec, I hope alya brown gets somewhere, her hometown is only 45mins away from me and I go there atleast 1-3 times a month for stuff. Not many of the girls impressed me tho and i think most of you feel the same way. Pickler got into last night when she sang. I think Paris is good, but i think she killed that song last night. Hope the guys blow them away tonight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview