PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 08:04:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Tara

LMAO...The blondes are getting their panties in a bunch... :)) :))

I hope they don't get on the 9:15 flight  0:

Tara

Monkey

Danielle and Eric will be the next ones gone.

The Barbies will outsprint Oswald and Danny to win a million dollars in the finale  :pp

Charla and Mirna will be lucky to make it to the finish line before 2011.

Tara

Shut up Monkey  >:D

Gawd... How many times a day do I have to say that to him?

Monkey

Approximately seventy-two times per day  ""

Tara

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

I wanted those damn Blondes yielded....Eww those fake blondes make me  :xx 

Hee!   :&

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 22, 2007, 05:22:28 PM
!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

I wanted those damn Blondes yielded....Eww those fake blondes make me  :xx 

Hee!   :&

:!$

Check your privates again too  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Are you watching this?  LOL  You see Charla sky dive?  She looked so cute.

Tara

OMG...LMAO  They are riding (humping)  a big ole pole as big as a electric pole to make noodles...lmfao

The blonde bimbos made it in first.  >:D

Monkey

Monkey

Well now those blonde bimbos are in the Top 3  :!$

I am so  :)) :)) :)) @ "Maam, I told you to keep your fingers off the screen." He's had to have said that atleast ten times  :))

Tara

I almost don't even wanna watch it for the finale. I was switching over from this to Idol Rewind.  The blondes are so friggen fake..but then again most blondes are.  :-\

Pogo#1cheater

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2007, 06:09:52 PM
I almost don't even wanna watch it for the finale. I was switching over from this to Idol Rewind.  The blondes are so friggen fake..but then again most blondes are.  :-\
WOW U SURE SOUND JEALOUS OF THE BLONDIES WHY HATE ON THEM BECAUSE THERE CUTE AND HAVE IT GOING ON???  :oo U MUST BE A FAT UGLY CHICK THAT HATES ALL CUTE CHICKS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS DON'T HATE ON THEM BECAYSE THE BLONDIES HAVE IT AND U DON'T :P :^* :&

Tara

Quote from: Pogo#1cheater on April 30, 2007, 12:48:42 AM
WOW U SURE SOUND JEALOUS OF THE BLONDIES WHY HATE ON THEM BECAUSE THERE CUTE AND HAVE IT GOING ON???  :oo U MUST BE A FAT UGLY CHICK THAT HATES ALL CUTE CHICKS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS DON'T HATE ON THEM BECAYSE THE BLONDIES HAVE IT AND U DON'T :P :^* :&

Yeah that's probably it. Now I think I hear your mama telling you that your computer time is up.  O0

TmT

Tis Tis Tis.. Parents are not monitorin their children and lettin them on the computer way pass their bed time.  <sad>

You should not shout/holler... especially if you cant shout out something nice.  :-X

Hmmm, on the 2nd Hand... I just checked the time of your posted.  Heck, you're no child... you must be a news reporter.... lol

bams68

Quote from: Pogo#1cheater on April 30, 2007, 12:48:42 AM

Because there cute??

didn't ur momma ever tell you that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?? Cuz for myself I don't see them as *Cute* - one of them appears to have a strange thing about her face. I don't know which is which cus for me I can't stand there "Attitude". So I am unaware between the two as to who has the weird glitch *or whatever you wanna call it* with there face, but to me looks don't matter. I think they jus have a wierd look on life an tend to treat people with poor respect and manners. My two cents on the matter. If they win, I don't care cuz it appears to me the money will be used in ways for themselves to make themselves more loved *so they think* or more desireable.....I would like to see a person who wins and actaully puts sum sort of the money to good cause, an not jus only for themselves.

takes her jellybeans n wonders off

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview