PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 11:19:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Your welcome. I sure wish I would of known that 20 ranks ago...lmao 

nightperson

wtg all on there ranks and tara you go g/f on the post your almost up with your honey  :-X my  :ll are sealed :)))

hades

Mary

hades

Mr. Scandalous

ha, I'm only going on 19. I should finish to rank 20 by tomorrow if I'm lucky. I only have like 20 more spins.

I've been getting slowed up lately, though, because non-members keep interrupting me when I'm alone in a lobby. Then I have to wait 45 seconds with some ad because they aren't a member... it sucks, I know if you could make your own lobby I'd be to 20 by now.

Tara

This chick has just erased this game off her list !!!  YAY!!!!!! 

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 09:00:58 AM

WTG T! 

I'm still rank 1.  :-\

Mary

Tori

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 09:00:58 AM

good for you, Tara  :/\

I got to 30 and decided to take a break..too many ppl always congratulating my auto lol

Tara

Thanks you guys. I know someone here won't think much about it but I'm excited!!!!  That was a lot of non stop autoing. I still don't know what Strike It Rich means.  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Good job Tara, :D and WTG to your Auto. :))

Oops...there was a whole topic about saying wtg when someone finished a game using an auto....so WTG AGAIN ~!  :pp

bmw1981

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 09:05:37 AM
Thanks you guys. I know someone here won't think much about it but I'm excited!!!!  That was a lot of non stop autoing. I still don't know what Strike It Rich means.  :))

Strike it Rich is when you are the only person to get a strike in one frame and there are at least four people in the room.

Congratulations.

Tara

Thanks for telling me. What a shame I played for two weeks and didn't know what it was.

Thanks again and thanks Auto!

crazy_

gg tara congrats ..  :D

I am only rank 33.. :xx I get all cozy in a room and some azz wipe comes in and says hi how are ya?   :oo then I gots ta move again  :'((  oh well .. am starting to not go into bowling until the middle of the night potty run...... :)))

BadgeBabe

The fantastic auto finished up my Bowling game about 2 weeks after it was released and the ball color thing fixed.
I say use it now and finish all ranks before Pogo changes something. It is close to being a perfect auto, IMO. :)

Lynne

Congrats Tara, I'm 8% to 49, not too much longer to go, had some adelphia problems  >:(( or else would have had it by now too.

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on June 23, 2006, 02:11:04 PM
Congrats Tara, I'm 8% to 49, not too much longer to go, had some adelphia problems  >:(( or else would have had it by now too.

Thanks woman. I don't want to bowl no more !! Ever.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 02:14:10 PM
Quote from: Lynne on June 23, 2006, 02:11:04 PM

Thanks woman. I don't want to bowl no more !! Ever.

It should be called Bawling. It's enough to make you cry!  :'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview