PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 07:30:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

Thx for info lovebug44....I'm glad they changed it to 1 game <..>

swissmissy63

I am glad they changed it too. I'm no good at this game  :'((

CindyLouWho

I like bowling but I sure don't get that 200 often   :))

swissmissy63

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 16, 2006, 11:57:13 PM
I like bowling but I sure don't get that 200 often   :))

Half the time I'm lucky to get a 150 LOL

nightperson

CindyLouWho

LOL Me too swiss but its still fun & at least I can play it w/o my darn puter messing up   :/\  (knocks on wood)

swissmissy63

This is true. I have some games that won't even load on my puter  :( I'm grateful to be able to play the ones I can LOL

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on September 14, 2006, 01:32:30 PM
It's hard enough to do in real life let alone a video game.

lol ya...i have yet to get one in real life OR pogo bowl...*shrugs* guess im no good lol

xx_mandy_xx

YAY!!!!!!! im glad they reduced it...i guess im one of the losers that cant do it...i dont think i've got over 200 once...so this still will be challenging to me...

Parrots

ive actually gotten a spare with a 7-10 split in real life. i was really surprized that i got really lucky because im never that good in real life bowling. was not able to do that ever since

SVN69

I got one in Pogo one time, but please do not ask me how I did it, cause I know I will never be able to repeat it... >:(( :ooo

sanide4566

is there anyone who can give some really good advice on how to get a 200+ game in bowlin I have a hard time gettin a spin let alone a 200+ any help would be appreciated ALOT!!!!

BadgeBabe

:/\ :D :D :D :D :D

YEA!!!!! I am so glad my auto won't have to bowl all night long, LOL.

How to get a score over 200, hmm. I got quite a few scores over 200 by using Spin 2 on the auto.. Also, it seemed to me that I got higher scores when I first entered a room than when I had been sitting there letting the auto play for hours.
I finished the game ranks in a hurry and don't play now except for challenge badges, but that's how it worked out for me.

Tara

I feel like an idiot again, but I have all my rank badges in this game and I don't know if I ever got a score of 200.  :-\
I never looked at my stats. All I do know is that I used the auto on shot #2 the whole 50 ranks.

BadgeBabe

LOL, I didn't look at mine until this challenge was announced here. It was all about progressing through badge ranks.

I agree with you 100% about Spin 2. :)

I hope it works well for all of us in the upcoming badge challenge.

Hooray for BH!!!!! O0

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 18, 2006, 03:20:25 PM
LOL, I didn't look at mine until this challenge was announced here. It was all about progressing through badge ranks.

I agree with you 100% about Spin 2. :)

I hope it works well for all of us in the upcoming badge challenge.

Hooray for BH!!!!! O0

lol "hooray for BH!!!"  :)))

Tara

Yikes...This might not be such a good deal. I had to go look at my stats...Out of 1809 games which took like 2 weeks of non- stop playing to finish, I got 90 games over 200.

justahumping

Thay have changed this to where you only have to get ONE 200 or better game

justahumping

sorry, I just went back to the first post and seen that is WAS posted that we only have to do one game. I wish we could deleate a post. I guess I am a true bloned hu? lol

justahumping

I just checked my states for that game. (I do not have the auto) and I have
wins= 1.817
biggest win= 1.245
200+ games= 390
Spares= 11.902
Strikes= 8373

IF you do not have the auto, The best way I have found to win a game is to place the ball all the way to the left and try to split the center pin and the pin to the left of the center. I do not know if that is any help or not to anyone? Also if you will aim really fast and let go of the ball, it will hit faster but that takes practice. Anyways good luck everyone. I will be having a friend to do all my badges for a while

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview