PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 04:30:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: l0c0 on April 17, 2006, 02:12:58 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:09:54 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on April 17, 2006, 02:08:26 PM
Pickles is not stupid, just slow

OMG...Why didn't I actually leave?   :x
Not you Foxx, the real Pickles lol

lol...thanks?  But she is stupid...and a bad actress...and...aw, eff it...I am gonna go play with the gals and the shaved kitty. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 02:11:33 PM
lol name calling now? im gonna be bad now  :))

and comparison being that both gome are not similar to each other but one can still be easier?

just like um hockey and baseball...both very different games but one is without a doubt easier. i wont say which thatll cause a few babies to start more name calling and more  :D

I saw you start typing a few mins ago. Took a long time to type that response, eh? Maybe I should start worshipping the devil. Maybe I should pretend to "spend time with the wifey" and start saying "hm" and listen to "anything except country,emo,religious and anything trendy" because that will let me show to everyone that arguments are fun and that's all I'm here to do. You're nothing but a joke and that's all you've shown the entire time you've been a member of PC.net. Maybe we should go back and start viewing your posts that you don't delete like you did the other night. Maybe I should start quoting and responding to all of them because they each prove that the biggest idiot in the world isn't George W. Bush. It's not Pickles. Instead, it's some devil worshipping person we all know and laugh at!

hades

im a joke because a mindless follower says it? lol go me  ;)

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:15:16 PM

lol...thanks?  But she is stupid...and a bad actress...and...aw, eff it...I am gonna go play with the gals and the shaved kitty. 

Your cat is not shaved (avatar)

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on April 17, 2006, 02:18:55 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:15:16 PM

Your cat is not shaved (avatar)

:o :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 02:18:22 PM
im a joke because a mindless follower says it? lol go me  ;)

Yeah, sure that's it!  ::) Has anyone else tried pulling teeth with pliers? I feel like I'm doing that right now.

hades

oh and im sure you could pretend to spend time with someone instead of actually doing it. and because my opinions arent just like the lil cliques means i like to argue? lol keep typing to show more of what an idiot you really are  ::)

and my music tastes are sure relevant to this topic huh  :))

foxx

Hippo, Turn your avatar towards the nearest wall and let him have at it.  Way more productive.   O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 02:23:47 PM
Hippo, Turn your avatar towards the nearest wall and let him have at it.  Way more productive.   O0

I think it would be. That arseclown is clearly an idiot. I mention his "music tastes" and he says they sure are "relevant to this topic" and yet here we are in a BOWLING topic going back and forth about GOLF. I'm sure GOLF is "relevant to this topic" almost as much as his "music tastes" were when I left that comment! Maybe banging my head against the wall would lower my IQ so I could go down to his level and understand his warped logic... nah, even that wouldn't help me.

hades

Blu

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 02:31:10 PM
i wasnt the one who first brought up golf  ;)
I was, and still you've given no validity to your statement that bowling is easier.

hades

Quote from: BluRaven on April 16, 2006, 02:24:40 PM
Quote from: hades on April 16, 2006, 02:13:03 PM
its not that hard to roll a ball.i have numerous trophies from when i was younger  :D
It's not hard to whack a ball sitting on the ground that's not moving either, yet everyone's not on the PGA/LPGA tour.

lol then after saying bowling is easier ive seen numerous idiots try and stick together telling me im wrong  :oo  even one stupid and asshurt enough to paste what i listed in a profile.odd the ones who go back and forth to say golf is easier are not doing wrong? lol but when i say its harder many get all riled up  :))  and when i said you will see more lil kids doing better at bowling then golf should show its easier  :)

Blu

Well hades, after spending 2 years getting a Masters degree in Sports Sociology & reading hundreds on journals, I can conclude that more children participate in golf in North America than in Bowling.

BluRaven, BA, BS, & MS

Tara

Anybody up for a game of croquet?  Or tennis?  :)) :))

hades

yes i usually see them five year olds on the golf course down the street  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 02:43:21 PM
Anybody up for a game of croquet?  Or tennis?  :)) :))

Which ones easier :)) :)) :))

Tara

hades

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview