PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 11:11:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

well yes and no. its easy if i do it the same way and try getting spares all game.but when i try figuring out a way to get strikes is when i get the weird splits  ::)

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 25, 2006, 09:16:02 PM
well yes and no. its easy if i do it the same way and try getting spares all game.but when i try figuring out a way to get strikes is when i get the weird splits  ::)

I'm having the same problem here. I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with making the spares and slowly work on finding that strike zone that will be pretty much "automatic". I wish I could figure out what I did in one of my games. I had 3 pins left standing and the ball came out from the backstop, onto the lane, knocked down the 3 remaining pins then came rolling back toward me!!!!  :o

Shady Lady

I went in a played for a while today. I played as bad as I do in real life!!!
I did pick up the 7-10 split several times... think we should get some kinda bonus for that.

Cheater4Life

i just got my 80th jackpot spin and the rank 10 badge. as an added bonus you will also get a cooler looking bowling ball. i played this thing all day. it is pretty easy to get the 150 points once you get the hang of it and to also pick up most of the splits too. gl everyone....

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 09:38:28 PM
I went in a played for a while today. I played as bad as I do in real life!!!
I did pick up the 7-10 split several times... think we should get some kinda bonus for that.

WTG, that's a tough one to make!!! Any pointers you care to share? ;D

Helen

Quote from: Cheater4Life on April 25, 2006, 09:42:30 PM
i just got my 80th jackpot spin and the rank 10 badge. as an added bonus you will also get a cooler looking bowling ball. i played this thing all day. it is pretty easy to get the 150 points once you get the hang of it and to also pick up most of the splits too. gl everyone....

WTG on getting the 1st badge. A new bowling ball.....that's neat.  :D

Shady Lady

To get the 7-10 split ... which BTW I won $20 for picking up in Scotch Doubles one night ... hit the edge of the 7 pin furthest away from the 10 pin at slow speed. It will slide right into the 10.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Shady Lady

It's not listed under Club Pogo Exclusives but under Casual Sports on the home page.

Mayhem

Shady Lady

Nix the previous post.
Just found this

Pogo™ Bowl is an exclusive game for Club Pogo™ members! You can win great prizes just by playing the game!

Mayhem

Ok .. I will have to move the download link to the right section then.

Thanks for checking!  :)

Shady Lady

You're welcome. I found the info in the how to play-tokens,tickets,prizes.

mog

nope it's a free-for-all game.the paper must've been written wrongly.

Helen

Quote from: mog on April 26, 2006, 02:49:43 AM
nope it's a free-for-all game.the paper must've been written wrongly.

They have it listed under "Casual Sports" so I think you're right.  O0

Spawn O Satan

one weird thing i noticed (glitch?): after i quit last night i had one spin to go before reaching rank 1. when i just went back in this morning i already had reached rank 1 according to pogo.

as for getting a strike or at least 9 pins for an easy pick up on the spare, i've been placing my ball between the 2 dots farthest to the right, then aiming for the left side of the head pin (so its thrown at an angle). no spin, and usually around orange in color (faster balls have more of a chance of making the pins dance around and knock the others if your aim is slightly off).

but now i cant get the game to load at all, Pogo claims i dont have enough memory to play the game. :/

Helen

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on April 26, 2006, 04:52:07 AM
one weird thing i noticed (glitch?): after i quit last night i had one spin to go before reaching rank 1. when i just went back in this morning i already had reached rank 1 according to pogo.

as for getting a strike or at least 9 pins for an easy pick up on the spare, i've been placing my ball between the 2 dots farthest to the right, then aiming for the left side of the head pin (so its thrown at an angle). no spin, and usually around orange in color (faster balls have more of a chance of making the pins dance around and knock the others if your aim is slightly off).

but now i cant get the game to load at all, Pogo claims i dont have enough memory to play the game. :/

Thanks for the info on the (glitch). I'm going to go check and see where I am in the game from last night.
O0
Also, hope you can get the game to load. Strange that it was ok for you yesterday and not today.

slidecage2222

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 11:33:42 PM
Nix the previous post.
Just found this

Pogo™ Bowl is an exclusive game for Club Pogo™ members! You can win great prizes just by playing the game!

wonder what prizes you can win   (or does it mean win prizes on the jackpot spinner thing)  

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview