PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:49:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2006, 07:34:22 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 02:43:58 AM
Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 05:46:29 PM
oppunities

can someone tell me what this word is, lol

If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you.  I'm the worse for making typos. Everyones not perfect.  O0

never said anyone was perfect, i just wanted to know what the word was.  ;D

hades

i just saw someone get three perfect games in a row  :o

wattsmyname

Quote from: hades on May 07, 2006, 08:30:13 AM

WOW I have trouble breaking 200 :)) :)) :))

krispy

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 08:10:52 AM
oppunities

If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you.  I'm the worse for making typos. Everyones not perfect.  O0

except saint, if saint says perfection is in that home, i believe it.  8)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 08:35:02 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 08:10:52 AM
oppunities

I should change my name to PerfectSaintHippo  :))

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 07, 2006, 08:47:33 AM

[/quote]

I should change my name to PerfectSaintHippo  :))
[/quote]

lol now how many saints are not perfect????????

Country Lady

Did you ask them what auto they were using?  :))

hades

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 07, 2006, 10:53:15 AM
Did you ask them what auto they were using?  :))

I'm curious how they managed 3 perfect games in a row!!  ::)

hades

slidecage2222

personally i dont see why people use autos on games  (unless its a  weekly challenge  : )  .   so what you have all the badges  there is now no reason to  play the games.

i think i would be bored if i got autos and they got all the badges in the game for me in a month or two

nanners

To each their own..myself I love'em. I didn't skim the grocery money for nuffin... :))

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 07, 2006, 02:32:35 PM
To each their own..myself I love'em. I didn't skim the grocery money for nuffin... :))

LMAO. I'm with Nanners on this one !! 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 07, 2006, 02:21:33 PM
personally i dont see why people use autos on games.

I use it to play the games when I'm not available to play them or if I just don't like the game

(unless its a  weekly challenge  : )

The weekly challenges are no challenge so no need to use 'em at that time

so what you have all the badges 

I don't have all of them but I would love to!

there is now no reason to  play the games.

Are you kidding me? I had the Bingo auto running on my "unsaintly" name until I got all the badges on it. I still play the game because it's fun. That's a good enough reason for me!

i think i would be bored if i got autos and they got all the badges in the game for me in a month or two

Well, if you got the autos, they got the badges for you and you decide to not play that game again, then you paid $29.99 (or whatever you've paid) for a program to play the games for you. So what you would be doing is buying autos from here to play the games on Pogo and you got nothing from it? That would be kinda... sucky (is that a word? Well I'm making it one if it's not)

I say, if you choose to not play a game because you got all the badges already in it, then you've forgotten how to enjoy a game. I don't know how long you were a member of Pogo before the badges but I personally played those games for fun and there are many games I play on Pogo still, even after finishing the game award badges. Auto or not, being bored is completely up to you.

Tara

Actually in my opinion, once you start using Autos is when you don't even want to play a game by hand anymore.  It's when you find time to do all the things you should have been doing instead of spending every waking minute on the computer  trying to get badges. ( Yes, like I have been known to do before )  I honestly don't want to play a game by hand. I was so mad I was going to have to do a puzzle I could of thrown my computer out the window..lol  So I have to disagree about being bored in 2 months.  But to each his own, its all good.  O0

krispy

personally i dont see why people use autos on games  (unless its a  weekly challenge  : )  .   so what you have all the badges  there is now no reason to  play the games.

ok i am still trying to figure out how to get ALL the rank badges in a month or two, lol.

Homer

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 06:43:10 PM

ok i am still trying to figure out how to get ALL the rank badges in a month or two, lol.

There's only one way to get ALL the badges that quickly and it isn't the good way. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on May 07, 2006, 06:47:55 PM

There's only one way to get ALL the badges that quickly and it isn't the good way. :o

Unless it's the game of Wonderland Memories... the only Pogo game I can think of at this moment where you could have finished it in about a week and a half WITHOUT autos!

krispy

i should have said "i am still trying to figure out how SLIDER thinks it is possible to get all the rank badges done in a month or two", lol.

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 07, 2006, 06:49:38 PM

Unless it's the game of Wonderland Memories... the only Pogo game I can think of at this moment where you could have finished it in about a week and a half WITHOUT autos!

Ahhhh.....I misunderstood. I thought they meant ALL pogo badges. I don't see why Bowling couldn't be finished in 2 months. Granted it's a lot of game play for the auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview