PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 05:08:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

I'm calling everyone that just HAS to take a pic of their scores a turkey..First of all they are hard to read anyway,,and second..well never mind don't want to step on any toes in here.. Just play the friggin game already.....Can you tell I'm not a big fan of bowling????? :)) :)) :))

snatcher

here's my 2 progress

[img=https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3020/bowl3ql.th.png]
click it and it will become clear to see the perfect games

hades

think im really close to another custom shot thatll work great  :D

Helen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: snatcher on May 10, 2006, 10:50:40 AM
here's my 2 progress

[img=https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3020/bowl3ql.th.png]
click it and it will become clear to see the perfect games

Coolness. Thanks for the pictures. Now we see two people who have clearly gotten that perfect game.

Tori

Quote from: nanners on May 10, 2006, 10:28:31 AM
I'm calling everyone that just HAS to take a pic of their scores a turkey..First of all they are hard to read anyway,,and second..well never mind don't want to step on any toes in here.. Just play the friggin game already.....Can you tell I'm not a big fan of bowling????? :)) :)) :))

Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 05:05:01 PM
I think score anything above 210 or 220 is just hypothetical and screenshots are fake too....I don't think there is any way to get a strike more than around 4 5 times in a game.....if what u all said was true, u would share the trick on how to do it..and since no-one has yet, i dont think what some of you are saying has even a little truth to it...

I should have known better to try to post in this forum again. I have never seen so many people who are so unhappy and so inept at playing games (auto or manual) that they must make nasty comments about every post. Simply because I'm not interested in getting 5000 posts..and I don't reply to every post with wtg or whatever, then don't judge me for trying to show someone else something. You are right, I did not have to post my stats. I will admit I had read these separate bowling threads and forgot which one had the above statement from sunshineboy. I should have posted it in "technical help" thread I suppose?

I know this forum has thousands of members..and I am one of them and thankful, however, just because I don't post with every unnecessary comment or smiley or silly comments, does that make me unworthy to post a comment or reply to help to show someone 200+ games ARE possible?  I give up and you regulars can have it. I. in no way, meant anything bad by posting my stats. I know they were hard to read..I did the best I could. So if you wish to be rude and call me a turkey and make your little funny jokes...go for it.

I truly am shocked.

Helen

Quote from: WhatAutos on May 10, 2006, 11:15:44 AM

I think score anything above 210 or 220 is just hypothetical and screenshots are fake too....I don't think there is any way to get a strike more than around 4 5 times in a game.....if what u all said was true, u would share the trick on how to do it..and since no-one has yet, i dont think what some of you are saying has even a little truth to it...

I should have known better to try to post in this forum again. I have never seen so many people who are so unhappy and so inept at playing games (auto or manual) that they must make nasty comments about every post. Simply because I'm not interested in getting 5000 posts..and I don't reply to every post with wtg or whatever, then don't judge me for trying to show someone else something. You are right, I did not have to post my stats. I will admit I had read these separate bowling threads and forgot which one had the above statement from sunshineboy. I should have posted it in "technical help" thread I suppose?

I know this forum has thousands of members..and I am one of them and thankful, however, just because I don't post with every unnecessary comment or smiley or silly comments, does that make me unworthy to post a comment or reply to help to show someone 200+ games ARE possible?  I give up and you regulars can have it. I. in no way, meant anything bad by posting my stats. I know they were hard to read..I did the best I could. So if you wish to be rude and call me a turkey and make your little funny jokes...go for it.

I truly am shocked.

Well.....I know you can't be talking to me because I never called anyone a turkey. In fact, I was asking who the "turkeys" are!!!!!
As for your posting your stats, I don't even see them. Either way, your comments are welcome. Not all receive them in the same manner.

SaintHiρρo

I truly am shocked.

I applaud you  :D

Tara

Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 11:29:33 AM

I truly am shocked.

Well.....I know you can't be talking to me because I never called anyone a turkey. In fact, I was asking who the "turkeys" are!!!!!
As for your posting your stats, I don't even see them. Either way, your comments are welcome. Not all receive them in the same manner.

I'm not a poster of this thread...Thank gawd !!

nanners

No Helen your not a turkey.. at all..and I guess I stepped outta line with the bowling thing.. To each their own..  Sorry if offended anyone..wasn't my intentions..

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 10, 2006, 11:50:12 AM
No Helen your not a turkey.. at all..and I guess I stepped outta line with the bowling thing.. To each their own..  Sorry if offended anyone..wasn't my intentions..

Anyone that knows you Nan should know that you like to joke around and I'm sure that was how you intended it.  ;)

Tori

It's all good, my friends. Thanks to you who sent me pm's. I have replied to them and will continue to read, laugh and enjoy the posts in this forum.

For the record, I went back and removed my posts showing my stats. Shouldn't be anymore problems.

Reminds me of a line from Bon Jovi "when the world gets in my face, I say Have a nice day"  :))

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on May 10, 2006, 11:55:21 AM
It's all good, my friends. Thanks to you who sent me pm's. I have replied to them and will continue to read, laugh and enjoy the posts in this forum.

For the record, I went back and removed my posts showing my stats. Shouldn't be anymore problems.

Reminds me of a line from Bon Jovi "when the world gets in my face, I say Have a nice day"  :))

Thats a good song !!   O0

And don't quit posting.. I think it might be one of those pass out Midol days... :)) :))

nanners

I seem to be getting in trouble a lot these past few days.. so i'll just sit in my corner and be good..

tponka

Ok just got home from work after leaving bowling auto running all day.. checked my rank - pretty close to 4th badge.. and my stats.. sometime today I got a perfect game!  I have to go buy and put together gift baskets for 3 ppl in my dept who are leaving.. gotta be ready for tomorrow's luncheon.. but when I return I'll do a screen shot of my stats so you can see!  (If you guys want, and as long as I don't get called any meanie names!)  ;)

sunshineboy_13

Wow tponka...congrats on the perfect game!!~!   I can't seem to get anything above 190! Any trick with the auto to get perfect games??...i mean custom shots??

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 10, 2006, 02:02:34 PM
Wow tponka...congrats on the perfect game!!~!   I can't seem to get anything above 190! Any trick with the auto to get perfect games??...i mean custom shots??

Every single one of your posts have included "custom" in it, did you know that?

Anyway, as I mentioned yesterday, the auto works differently on EACH computer. I mentioned that I tried the auto on my computer @ work and got a certain shot each time with the DEFAULT setting. When I went home and tried the auto there (while using the default setting), I got a completely different shot than I did at the office. So if she (or someone else) provides this "custom shot" you've requested everytime you post and it doesn't work for you... all I ask is that you don't complain. That's it.

tponka

No custom.. just let ole Uncle Otto take care of it.  ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tponka on May 10, 2006, 02:12:45 PM
No custom.. just let ole Uncle Otto take care of it.  ;)

It's odd how many people you run into that knows someone or has an uncle or is best friends with a person named "Otto"!  8)

hades

i was so close today  :-\

287...eh i doubt ill get that high again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview