June 01, 2024, 08:55:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What method do you use to get your video games?

Rent
3 (2.2%)
Buy
79 (58.5%)
Both
53 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

pogohatesme

If you read any of the information from that link you provided you'd see your not paying for just the system...your getting 2-3 games, extra controllers,  extra memory, and other extras.  If you were to breakdown those charges item by item then you'd still be saving money.

galaxy2010

what website do you guys think is the best to get cheats. I think its gamespot. ;)

www.gamespot.com

pogohatesme

i go to gamesfaq they've got walkthroughs, screenshots, and cheats...but i only play the kiddy games like spongebob and scooby doo on ps2 lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Well, I finished playing The Warriors. It was pretty good. I give it a WOOHOO! rating.

I have moved on to X-Men Legends 2. So far I like it. It's neat being able to use members of the Brotherhood. :D

Albee

I'm currently stuck on playing Wild Arms: Alter Code F. One of my favorite games...redone. Now if I can only speed up time to get the Final Fantasy VII remake out... ::spins around really fast:: uh...uh....uh oh... ::runs to the poopery::

Mr. Rasputia

Alright 360 fanboys & girls, now that you've had hrs and most likely a few weeks of playing the new system how is it? And what new games are you guys playing that were just released for the P2 and x-box this holiday?

Homer

I'm waiting for the PS3. Not looking forward to the price though. :-\

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Homer on December 25, 2005, 06:35:43 PM
I'm waiting for the PS3. Not looking forward to the price though. :-\
Going to wait for P3 also, but not the price. :(

Pogo_cheater

Imma get a 360 once they get the kinks n glitches out, cus i dont need a 360 that catches on fire lol

Homer

I was watching G4TV and they said they were not impressed with the online experience with the Xbox 360.  :o

Pogo_cheater

bobby

Homer

Well then I guess they were saying it sucks. They were suggesting people wait until the other systems come out next year.

bobby

DeadSet

I love almost any kind of video game, so it's a no brainer to me to buy, buy, buy!  O0

-dS

Mr. Rasputia

Just finally beaten Kingdom Hearts after playing 80+ hrs, looking forward to KHII this coming new year. Going to try out the Shadow of Colossus next.  :)

Homer

KH was way cool. I just got the latest Castlevania game for PS2

Shadow of Colossus is on my play list soon. ;)

kgansor

fatal frame, fatal frame 2 and fatal frame 3 are wonderful.
im currently working on ff3 but so far ff2 has been my favorite.
i suggest you guys go buy the game  ;)
i work at Gamestop and i get to take out whatever games/movies i want to try them out so ive played just about every game out there if anyone wants any suggestions just tell me what type u like to play and ill give u some suggestions.
also you guys (and gals) waiting for the ps3, youll be waiting until around Xmas '06 and you'll be paying around $700, so start saving your $$$$! also games will be higher priced (same as 360 games) but the price of ps2 games will drop and new ps2 games will be around $30 when they come out new which is better than $50.

Homer

Doesn't matter to me. I rent the games. For $20/month I can have 2 games out at any time and play as many as I can. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview