This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Oscars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

So what do you predict will be the talk today everywhere about last nights Oscars?  Will it be who won what or what everyone wore?    :)) :)) :))

I predict its gonna be what they wore...lol

mailwench

:-\ :-\ I don't watch the Oscars....too boring for me  :)) :))

foxx

Woman...its always about what everyone wore!  Jennifer Aniston looked fantastic as did Jennifer Garner (I have such a girl-crush on her). 

How about Crash winning the best pic though?  Has Hollywood (or rather the Academy) gone homophobic?  Brokeback Mountain was so obviously better...IMHO...

Excited that my man Philip Seymour Hoffman won...I just love him. Haven't seen Capote yet, but I have always thought he was a spectacular actor...

...and how cute is Reese Witherspoon?  And how hot is her husband?  Love me some Ryan Phillippe.... ;D

ClingFree

I think Reese Witherspoon is amazing ... but thats me

I didnt see Brokeback, but loved Crash - so I cant compare the two

hades

Quote from: mailwench on March 06, 2006, 06:11:14 AM

i couldnt agree more  O0

Tara

I don't watch them either....I do like Reese shes such a cutie....But I did see some of the preshow redcarpet cuz like everyone else I want to see what they have on  O0

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 06, 2006, 08:49:45 AM
I don't watch them either....I do like Reese shes such a cutie....But I did see some of the preshow redcarpet cuz like everyone else I want to see what they have on  O0

I would sit through the Oscars if they were in Swahili as long as they panned in to George Clooney on occasion.  Can a man GET any better?  Intelligent, funny, sexy, charming, talented, etc., etc.

Swooning Libra

Homer

I like parodies....

Brokeback To The Future
Star Wars: The Empire Brokeback

:P

If you want to see them go to http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2006/03/05/brokeback_parod.php

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: foxx on March 06, 2006, 06:12:08 AM
Woman...its always about what everyone wore!  Jennifer Aniston looked fantastic as did Jennifer Garner (I have such a girl-crush on her). 

How about Crash winning the best pic though?  Has Hollywood (or rather the Academy) gone homophobic?  Brokeback Mountain was so obviously better...IMHO...

Excited that my man Philip Seymour Hoffman won...I just love him. Haven't seen Capote yet, but I have always thought he was a spectacular actor...

...and how cute is Reese Witherspoon?  And how hot is her husband?  Love me some Ryan Phillippe.... ;D

I kinda wondered the same thing.....I thought for sure that Brokeback would take away a lot of awards.  I haven't seen it yet though because it didn't come to the theater in our town and too far to drive to a differnt one.  We did see Crash though and I loved it. 

bra

How the helllllll did three six mafia get on the Oscars? First rap group ever and they suck.

pogohatesme

Quote from: bra on March 06, 2006, 04:36:35 PM
How the helllllll did three six mafia get on the Oscars? First rap group ever and they suck.

Because they did the song from Hustle and Flow.....

foxx

Um...Eminem won an Oscar for "Lose Yourself". 

nightperson

Quote from: mailwench on March 06, 2006, 06:11:14 AM

same here i like action with the show im watching :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 07, 2006, 07:11:28 AM

Um...Eminem won an Oscar for "Lose Yourself". 

I love Eminem.  He's a Libra, too. 

LastCall

After the Oscars <<<< boring
   I cannot wait for Foot Balllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 07, 2006, 12:09:27 PM

Sweetie Football just ended...lol   Ur suppose to say u cant wait till baselball..  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 07, 2006, 12:23:48 PM

Sweetie Football just ended...lol   Ur suppose to say u cant wait till baselball..  O0
Can't wait until baseball..... is over! It hasn't even officially started and I'm bored with it already.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 07, 2006, 12:27:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 07, 2006, 12:23:48 PM

Can't wait until baseball..... is over! It hasn't even officially started and I'm bored with it already.

I'm with you Hippo...baseball is sooooooo boring...

Tara

Oh man...baseball is awesome....but I know not to many people like it...but its still my favorite sport

LastCall

Hi taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
   Do u know what I do when baseball is on this>>>>>>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
       It just makes me sleep I never even to get to drink a orange soda ::)   
            it is just to slow for me   ball 4 I am out cold zzzzzzzzzzing  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview