PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 12:09:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

apple pm me and give me necessary stufff i get it for u..... :;'

apple

sweet69825

Hi

I need help getting the backgammon badge, it keeps frezzing on me.

Thank you
        Renee'

ImJustOneOldFart

if you are using internet explorer with you're club name and is it freezing up on you then it is the same problem that i'm having.......

i hear it might be something with spamkiller from McAfee. I have not tried to disable it and try if it solve the problem...

the only advise i have is try another browser... I'm useing Netscape and have had no problems with games...

good luck

BadgeBabe

That's funny. I have McAfee but have the Spam Killer turned off because it was dumping so much of my " good mail".
I haven't ever had a problem with the rest of the McAfee Security Suite but had loads of trouble with every version of Norton.

I also have a PC running F Secure and it is hit or miss with blocking Pogo stuff.

BadgeBabe

BTW, if you need to get a Word Jong badge, the cheat is STILL alive and working. See Up Your Glitch, near the front of the topic. I cannot and will not explain how the glitch works because it is complicated and takes practice. :)
Great glitch though!!!

Lulumags1

Hello everyone, I just registered here.  I am trying to get a badge for my Premium album.  Have to knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours.  Have only one hour left and only one Gold pin came up!!   How do I get more Gold Pins up?  Thanks  Lulumags

Homer

It's all luck. There is no way to make them appear.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

OK, let's back up a sec. Homer, I am GOOOOODDD at getting badges. I can't get this badge either.

For those who got it already, a few helpful hints would be nice. Such as:
Did you room hop or stay with one room? Was it crowded or a temp room and does anything about the room seem to matter?

I agree that it is luck, and it is a stupid challenge. I've bowled games in the 250's all day long but can't get their 4 gold pins in 2 hours.
MAYBE those who have gotten the badge did something just a wee bit different from what I have been doing. I would really appreciate the details just in case.

Thank you!!!
Hugs,
Badge Babe

harley89

Sorry nothing I tried seem to work. Room hopping, temp rooms full rooms and rooms wiht just a few people.  I got 1 gold pin in 2 hours and I got it on the first game I played.  Got silver pins all the time. I may wait  maybe Pogo will up the gold pins in a few days

jrzydvl

ive just gotten in just about an hour gl to everyone trying it

BadgeBabe

HOORAY!!!  :/\ :/\

Just got my badge. Here's what hubby and I think- Pogo reset the frequency of gold pins sometime today.. as in mid-day or later.

You should be able to get the badge by opening up a browser window to the challenge page, but not activating the challenge until you have your first gold pin. The pin is counted at the end of the game, so wait until you at least have one.

I played in room " Surgical Strike" and it was almost full. It is a fast play room, if the info is helpful to anyone. I also did not room hop at all because I had the first gold pin on the second game and had all 4 within 45 minutes.

Now on to Pinochle and I will be finished with this month's M and M. ( Sometimes they should call this S and M, LOL).

samara

Hi all, Is anyone interested in doing  backgammon badge for me and my pal as I am having problems with this game, got 6 hours left if not thats ok.
Thanks.

gator8_24

I got my gold pins in about 1:45min. I just let auto run, can't control when the gold pins appear. Ppl in the room were all having problems some were starting over after getting 2 or 3 gold pins when the time ran out!

Fluffy756

I haven't post here in a long time. I did it for an hour got up too 2/3 time run out. Then on the second time do the badge I got it under the 2 hour mark. I was in a full room, homer said it just luck.

fluffy

Cake Lady

!@#$  I have tried to get this 7 times and failed each time.  Guess I just have to bite the bullet and go for the 8th time..what a stupid challenge

apple

hi can anyone help me with bowling badge i need to get 200 points twice i cant even get one lol

apple

is this a mix and match badge  as i dont have it the one with the gold pins and as above can anyone help me with other bowling badge

missy54

I can't play our next week challenge free cell--- will someone help me cheat on this game. I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you kindly. :OO

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview