PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 06:01:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

would someone want to do my last poppit for me please

Beckyp244824

Hey Homer!!

I am kinda new to this as well...but I was wondering if spider solitaire cheat works on the hard level???  I have been tryin to win that stupid badge for weeks and weeks and weeks.  Pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me!!! Thanks

Homer

Yes it does. I suggest letting it run overnight because you will need to play a lot of hands to get the badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Beckyp244824

Hey Homer!

I am really new at this pogo cheat thing...and I was wondering if i purchase the rainy day solitaire badge..if it will work on the hard level..for the badge to win 18 games on hard.

I reallyyyy need help with this game.

Thanks

apple

bobby

can someone get me my weekly badges for this week? my dsl keeps shutting off every 5 minutes and i can't keep the computer going long enough....thanks :"

swamp

Quote from: bobby on August 29, 2007, 02:29:33 PM
can someone get me my weekly badges for this week? my dsl keeps shutting off every 5 minutes and i can't keep the computer going long enough....thanks :"
i will get them for you bobby  PM me  :/\

catfancie

:OO   :=

Could someone explain (if they can) what does it mean to "Take ZERO Hearts in 30 hands this week" for next weeks challenge.   Have tried to learn how to play, but just don't get it.   Its one of the few games on pogo I don't understand. 

Tara

You know how you take tricks or win tricks in card games?  Well don't take any hearts. Try your hardest to make sure if hearts are in the pile in the middle to stay away from them. You have to use strategy and pay attention. Just try to lose every hand and you will be fine. That's the best way I know how to explain it, which isn't very good I know.

catfancie

If I am understanding you correctly, we can take other tricks but not the heart tricks?  Not sure I said that right.   :)))  As you can tell I don't exactly like the game.  Think its one of those games that if you don't have someone right next to you teaching you how to play, you get lost.   :)))   

Tara

Set your game for the lowest score to win...I think it's 25 pt games. Don't take any tricks with any hearts in it. When I play Hearts, I try my hardest not to take any tricks anyways. If you do get a heart, just stand up and start the game over, because you've already blown that hand. When you pass cards at the beginning of the game, get rid of your high hearts. Don't worry about the stupid Q of spades or winning the game or any of that. Concentrate on throwing off your hearts when you can. Does that make more sense?  I suck at explaining stuff..sorry.

BadgeBabe

Hey, Tara,
I suck at Hearts..
Will Heartbeeps play like this or is it a "do it by hand only" challenge?

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on September 02, 2007, 04:44:22 PM
Hey, Tara,
I suck at Hearts..
Will Heartbeeps play like this or is it a "do it by hand only" challenge?

There is no setting on Heartbeeps for this challenge

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I was afraid of that.. Pogo's been doing this a lot lately.
Thanks for the confirmation, Homer. Now, to find someone who will get my badge for me,  :)) :))

Tara

I just noticed it's not 30 games, just 30 hands. I'm not sure if it gives credit during the game or at the end. If it's at the end play 25 pt games, if not play a higher point game and pray.  <:>

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 02, 2007, 09:39:10 AM
Set your game for the lowest score to win...I think it's 25 pt games. Don't take any tricks with any hearts in it. When I play Hearts, I try my hardest not to take any tricks anyways. If you do get a heart, just stand up and start the game over, because you've already blown that hand. When you pass cards at the beginning of the game, get rid of your high hearts. Don't worry about the stupid Q of spades or winning the game or any of that. Concentrate on throwing off your hearts when you can. Does that make more sense?  I suck at explaining stuff..sorry.
A+ You explained that exactly right. Perfect explanation!!!! If they follow that you should get the badge in no time.

WV4057

tokiehog

i will help u if u want just pm me the info..... :;'

gator8_24

:OO :OO Going thru the many old challenges I need to work on , found Swashbucks in the 2004 book.  I don't mind getting an auto for the others but this is the only 'one' swashbucks badge. Will someone please take pity on me and do that one for me?   :-* :-* :-* <3 <3  Thanks you!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview