PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 09:30:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

Luna

wagnerb43

HI, IM NEW AT THIS.  LUNA IF YOU CAN JUST HELP ME GET THE POGO BOWL.  I WOULD REALLY
APPRECIATE IT.  IM GETTING THE AUTO FOR QUICK QUACK. THE REGISTERATION CODE IS
WORKING FOR THAT YET.  I EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT. <O>

aussie_wombat

>:(( I just wanna know who comes up with some of these challanges......this duckie one needs a shot gun to sort out them ducks....... :pp

nightperson

Quote from: aussie_wombat on September 22, 2006, 04:12:09 AM
>:(( I just wanna know who comes up with some of these challanges......this duckie one needs a shot gun to sort out them ducks....... :pp

:)) i will say the duck one was even a long one with uncle took awhile, but i would not of got it with my uncle,but i do think they have aliens working :)))

crazy_

whoever made up the quick quack one needs to be forced to play the game for 10 months straight  :(

thank god for uncle  :D

*edited cuz I stoooopid this early in the am*

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on September 22, 2006, 04:35:01 AM

whoever made up the quick quack one needs to be forced to play the game for 10 months straight  :(

LOL  What about the 50,000 ticket one, didn't that one take longer?  <:>

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 22, 2006, 04:38:26 AM

forgot that one  :))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 22, 2006, 04:38:26 AM

I am trying to block that one from my mind  :-X

smknos

Would someone be willing to help me with this weeks bowling badge? I am pregnant and being induced Monday and don't have the time to spend gaining the skill to get it. I would really appreciate it O0

bluebell1us

I don't mind the ducks too much, but gosh it's taking forever to just get one spin 0:

Homer

Quote from: wagnerb43 on September 22, 2006, 03:26:05 AM
HI, IM NEW AT THIS.  LUNA IF YOU CAN JUST HELP ME GET THE POGO BOWL.  I WOULD REALLY
APPRECIATE IT.  IM GETTING THE AUTO FOR QUICK QUACK. THE REGISTERATION CODE IS
WORKING FOR THAT YET.  I EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT. <O>

Please don't post in CAPS

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Maybe it was just me being lucky but I was getting spins everytime even on the lower level. I thought Pogo made a change and started making spins easier to get

rnwb

I average about 1000 tickets per game, so the 50,000 ticket challenge probably only took me about 50 games. This one's probably going to take about 150, so it's definitely much worse. I've been playing it a lot over the last two days, and I'm still only at 61.

rnwb

Oh, and another way this challenge is worse is, with the 50,000 ticket challenge, every game you played got you closer to the badge. With this 100 spin crapfest, you can play a whole game (or several in a row!) and it may not count toward the badge at all.

hades

CanadianPrincess

Duck A L'Orange at my house tonight.  Everyone's invited. :))  Someone at pogo is unnecessarily sadistic this week.  Ducks and bowling?  Give me a break. >>:D

Lady-Starburst

Haven't been online for a whiloe, as working 52 hours a week, am struggling a hell of a lot with the challenges this week, was wondering if anyone would be willing to help :)  Many thanks :) :-*

xx_mandy_xx

i think im the only twisted person here who likes this game *shrugs*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview