Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: samara on September 24, 2006, 07:39:04 PM
:/\and big hugs for Luna she has done my badge and I asked her if she could do my friends badge and guess what see is doing, my friends badge as well. You are one very generous Lady .  Hugs and Kisses <3 :D <3
samara ty for your kind words.  <3  Im done with your friends badge. They have it  :/\  Im glad to have been able to help you out. These challenges were hard this week.

samara

<3 Luna I cant Thank You enough for your help, if I can repay the favour anytime please do not hesitate to email me :/\ <3

Luna

I enjoyed it. Didnt mind at all.Just glad I was able to get it  lol
     HUGS to you  <3

Luna

Doing one last check to make sure I didnt miss anyone who asked me for help. If I did please feel free to let me know.

lovebadges

Dear Luna,

I am new to this forum.  Have been a lurker here for many months though.
I was hoping you could help me with my badge for pogo bowl.  I am at my wits end trying
for the 200 point.
I have sent you an email but at the YIM address.  I hope you got it.  Please let me know.
I would really appreciate it.

Luna

Quote from: lovebadges on September 24, 2006, 11:45:38 PM
Dear Luna,

I was hoping you could help me with my badge for pogo bowl.  I am at my wits end trying
for the 200 point.
I have sent you an email but at the YIM address.  I hope you got it.  Please let me know.

Sure I dont mind. I sent you a email. When I hear back from you I will get right to it

Tori

Sorry, but I remember doing them by hand too.  Just keep "fishin"..I think this was a premium badge so ya have 14 days to complete it.

Torn2pieces

Yes you do have 2 weeks. I remember doing it by hand. Good Luck.

lovebadges

Quote from: luna on September 25, 2006, 05:22:59 AM
Dear Luna,

for the 200 point.

Sure I dont mind. I sent you a email. When I hear back from you I will get right to it

Thanks Luna, 

I sent you an email with my info.

Good Luck & Thanks!!

Mary

antone ever needs help with weekly badges just pm me  :D

Homer

I need help with a challenge......

Would someone go get me a beer out of the fridge? :))) :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Luna

Quote from: Homer on September 25, 2006, 02:41:12 PM

Here ya go Homer  <Hugs to ya>

RusticanaAna

Homer......be glad to help.....I will get right on it....................................................................................

oops where's the fridge?  I don't think I can reach that far........ :)))

Oh, challenges.....well that would be one.

Luna

Quote from: lovebadges on September 25, 2006, 11:18:34 AM
Quote from: luna on September 25, 2006, 05:22:59 AM
Dear Luna,

for the 200 point.

Thanks Luna, 

I sent you an email with my info.

Good Luck & Thanks!!

Hey do me a favor. Ive been doing so many people's badges that Im not sure who Ive done or not. LOL Check your pogo and see if I got your badge or not, please and let me know. If I missed you I will jump right on it

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 25, 2006, 02:41:12 PM

Found Homer enjoying his beverage of choice- 

lovebadges

luna,

thanks so much.  you are very sweet to take the time to have done this for me.  I was really getting frustrated with this badge.  Please do email me if there is anything I can do for you.

Hugs and Best Wishes,

LoveBadges  <.>

Luna

Quote from: lovebadges on September 25, 2006, 03:43:33 PM
luna,

thanks so much.  you are very sweet to take the time to have done this for me.  I was really getting frustrated with this badge.  Please do email me if there is anything I can do for you.

Hugs and Best Wishes,

LoveBadges  <.>

Whew glad I did get it..LOL Wasnt sure if I missed yours or not. You're very welcome.  Big HUGS to you ;::
Pogo has really made this a rough week. Ive done so many challenges that my eyes are crossing  :-[ But all in all I had fun. I dont mind helping others when I can.

nightperson

Quote from: luna on September 25, 2006, 04:14:27 PM
luna,

Hugs and Best Wishes,

LoveBadges  <.>

Whew glad I did get it..LOL Wasnt sure if I missed yours or not. You're very welcome.  Big HUGS to you ;::
Pogo has really made this a rough week. Ive done so many challenges that my eyes are crossing  :-[ But all in all I had fun. I dont mind helping others when I can.

luna you seeing ducks in yours sleep yet,are bowling balls coming after you :)))

Luna

Quote from: nightperson on September 25, 2006, 04:20:54 PM
Quote from: luna on September 25, 2006, 04:14:27 PM
luna,

Hugs and Best Wishes,

LoveBadges  <.>

luna you seeing ducks in yours sleep yet,are bowling balls coming after you :)))

Lmao night too funny  :)) I'll probably have bowling balls and ducks attacking me in my dreams soon. Be running down a longggggggg bowling lane and avoid ducks poohing on me

men19943

i need help on my badges this week i can't play them i have played for 5 days now they make me upset. :OO :'((

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview