PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:57:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

angel ray

Quote from: angel ray on November 02, 2007, 07:54:54 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 02, 2007, 07:26:31 AM
i can do hearts easily private msg me info and a good time and ill do it quick should be able to do 4 moons in less than 30 mins

Thank You so much!!!! I tried everything your a lifesavior. thank you , That was so fast getting me my badge :D

Thank you for getting my b/f too,Id hate to get mine and him poot haha. ty so very much from both of us pilgrims.gif

Homer

Quote from: angel ray on November 03, 2007, 11:10:58 AM
i can do hearts easily private msg me info and a good time and ill do it quick should be able to do 4 moons in less than 30 mins

Thank You so much!!!! I tried everything your a lifesavior. thank you , That was so fast getting me my badge :D

Thank you for getting my b/f too,Id hate to get mine and him poot haha. ty so very much from both of us pilgrims.gif

Yeah, we wouldn't want him pooting here either. It would get pretty smelly in here. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

angel ray

Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 11:22:55 AM

Yeah, we wouldn't want him pooting here either. It would get pretty smelly in here. :)) :)) :))

Ok im officially a retard speller, haha :-[

Tara

Oh crap...angel ray..I forgot I was suppose to do your badges..I'm sorry..I see you got them though.  pilgrims.gif

angel ray

Quote from: Tara on November 03, 2007, 05:28:29 PM
Oh crap...angel ray..I forgot I was suppose to do your badges..I'm sorry..I see you got them though.  pilgrims.gif

oh its ok Jeffy was very nice. and i was able to help someone too so maybe i will learn to be as helpful as all of you, thank you indian4.gif

debbob69

Can somebody help me with my hearts badge shot the moon. I have 1 but need 2 more and having trouble getting them.... :'((    :OO

jeffy

Quote from: debbob69 on November 05, 2007, 01:27:59 PM
Can somebody help me with my hearts badge shot the moon. I have 1 but need 2 more and having trouble getting them.... :'((    :OO

ive done mass the last few days pm me your info and ill get it later tonight i have done 3 other peoples on here they can vouch for me

let me know

jeffy

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on November 01, 2007, 12:27:56 AM
Can someone please shoot the moon for me 3 times for the Hearts badge? No matter how hard I try I just can't do it. I also have personal set for the shoot the moon 1 time, I was unable to get that one, as well.

Eeyore yours are done got the blue moon badge and the new stud muffin badge.. ENJOY!!!
yours was the quickest so far took about 15 mins

jeffy

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Thank you soooooooooooooo much Jeffy, I really appreciate it!  <3 <3

jeffy

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on November 05, 2007, 03:50:23 PM
Thank you soooooooooooooo much Jeffy, I really appreciate it!  <3 <3

your very welcome!!!

debbob69 your a stud muffin too just finished them would you believe it only took 3 hands to get them got em back to back.. ENJOY!!

anyone else needing help with hearts lemme know!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 11:22:55 AM

At least we know Homer reads the threads! :)))

sweet69825

I want to let you all know that my pogo account was stolen but I got it back. all I did was go in a game room and that was it. the person got my password. here is pogo's phone number if you need it. 1-866-543-5435

Renee'

apple

how did they get ur password what happened so glad u got it back did u lose anything

sweet69825

I don't know how he got my password. I went in a game room to play a game and he took it over fast. I did not lose anything. all he did was change the mini to a guy. all my friends were still their on my friends list. I had one friend talking to him in the room he ws playing in and the guy told her he was my boyfriend. She told him I don't think so she is married. this guy was real mean she said.

apple

that is so so scary how that cld happen i never knew ppl cld get ur password when u are on u so lucky u got it back im worried now

Darling SilverDodger

sweet69825 . Did you fall for that old trick ?..... That you can type in your password in a Pogo game room and Pogo will block it so others wont see it
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

sweet69825

No...all I did was go in the room to play the game i did not talk to anyone. he changed my pogo mini and stuff fast.i don't know how he got my password

kim23il

I need help! I have reacitvated this badge everyday for almost 3 weeks! I haven't even got 1/7 yet! So I just keep reactivating it to extend my time. Can anyone help me get this badge? Or does anyone have any good tips?

Carnival of Sevens Badge:
Win 7 "Super 7" Side Bets in 17 days.

Please and Thanks. If I can return the help in any way please let me know.

xgingerx

kim pm me your info and i will try to get your badge for you...

Tara

Quote from: Squid on November 13, 2007, 03:46:37 PM
  Send me a PM with the pertinent info and I'm all yours. 

:-*

LOL  You better watch being that easy around here...lmao   Just kidding

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview