PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:33:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Who has nothing better to do than get me the mahjong and lottso deluxe badges :)

bug

Hi!  I'm looking for some help me with my bowling badge for this week...

Thanks!

xgingerx

send me your info i will help you...

you don't have the cheat? if you do let it run can have badge in a hr... pilgrim6.gif

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on November 17, 2007, 07:42:57 PM
Who has nothing better to do than get me the mahjong and lottso deluxe badges :)

I'm surprised you didn't add poopit in there.  :)))

bug

Quote from: xgingerx on November 20, 2007, 09:48:49 AM
send me your info i will help you...

you don't have the cheat? if you do let it run can have badge in a hr... pilgrim6.gif

Thanks Marlene...I sent you a PM

jeffy

Quote from: Tara on November 20, 2007, 01:45:24 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 17, 2007, 07:42:57 PM

I'm surprised you didn't add poopit in there.  :)))

cmon tara do em for me ehhehheh   0:

Pugs59

I don't know anything about this game but have 2 win 2 games for the 2005 Chess(King's Chalice) badge....can someone walk me through the step's on what I need 2 do 2 win this badge....please....thanks

xgingerx

i dont know anything about chess but if you got the cheat it works great fall13.gif

Pugs59

Homer

Quote from: Pugs59 on November 21, 2007, 03:35:51 PM
thanks but I don't have the auto

Have you tried the program? You should be able to play 2 games with the shareware. Here's the link to the program.

http://jackpotspin.com/chess/PogoGambitron.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

phreaky1

Pugs, you cant really be walked through the steps. You would have to learn how to play chess.  If you like pm me your info and I can get it for you.  Sorry couldnt be more help.

jeffy

Quote from: Pugs59 on November 21, 2007, 12:11:47 PM
I don't know anything about this game but have 2 win 2 games for the 2005 Chess(King's Chalice) badge....can someone walk me through the step's on what I need 2 do 2 win this badge....please....thanks

go in a room and ask if anyone can help you then just move all your pawns which is the first piece's in the first row there is 6 or 7 of the i believe. move each one up 1 square then have the other person move theirs then have them resign.

it takes like 2 mins to win 2 games

Tara

You don't really have to ask anyone to help you, just double browse.  winter23.gif

jeffy

Another satisfied hearts customer gator8 heheheh

anyone else needing help just pm me :)

toboaggan.gif toboaggan.gif

xxunluv3dlizxx

apple

can anyone help with dice city roller badge i forgot to get it i live in uk and wld need to kniw asap plz as going to bed

apple

bobby

kinda a big thing to ask...but can anyone possibly help me get this weeks challenges..along with some of my mix and match ones???? my dsl modem is kicking again every 10 minutes and i can't stay in a game long enough to even get the auto going....thanks :/\

PogoKaz

same here, give me a shout if you need any help.  Have helped a few peeps that are willing to vouch for me.

xxunluv3dlizxx

If you still need the help i'm available just let me know!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview