PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 11:29:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn O Satan

I've fallen grossly behind with my jigsaw detective cases. i've tried several trial versions of the autos for this game but none seem to ever work on my computer longer than 2 games in a row, which is why i've not bothered to buy one. Can anyone offer help in getting me back up to date?

~Sassy~

Spawn,
If you will pm me your details, I will help you. Let me know when you will not be on Pogo. You are missing out by not buying the auto...it works great.
Sassy

Spawn O Satan

thanks, i've got one volunteer set to go, if they need a break i'll call in the reinforcments ;)

~Sassy~

Ok...I am off to watch Big Brother, let me know if you need any more help.

TF02

TF02

*Angel*

I need some help with something not fun at all! LOL

Pebble Beach Golf.... the 2 freaking spin one from 2004. EEK!  Actually it's for my mom. Got mine long ago thank goodness!!! 

If anyone can help it would sure be appreciated, and if you need anything I would be more than happy to reciprocate. Thanks.

WV4057

i only have 1 day off this week can anyone help me get the phlinx gadge i got 1120 so far but its a marathon week would like to get others done too.but phlinx is in my way.please help anyone? girls18.gif

xgingerx

i will help you...send me a message with your pass word. :8:

PogoKaz

Snap.  If you need some help let me know with details and when I could have access (I can use the auto or do it by hand which will take longer but easy either way).  I'm in the uk and its 17:33 here.

WV4057

i really would love some help check your message box on here it has all the details ty so much  0:

PogoKaz

Quote from: WV4057 on April 18, 2008, 10:33:54 AM
i really would love some help check your message box on here it has all the details ty so much  0:

Got it  O0

FreecellFanny

I am also willing to help anyone who needs it.

Just send a PM with info.  canadian2.gif

ILoveSiamese

PogoKaz

All done  :!!

NEXT  :,

Seriously thou, happy to help out if anyones struggling or short of time.

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on April 17, 2008, 12:46:05 PM

Pebble Beach Golf.... the 2 freaking spin one from 2004. EEK!  Actually it's for my mom. Got mine long ago thank goodness!!! 

If anyone can help it would sure be appreciated, and if you need anything I would be more than happy to reciprocate. Thanks.
Angel,
If you will pm me your details, I can help you.
Sassy

kitm9891

Quote from: *Angel* on April 17, 2008, 12:46:05 PM

I too could use some help with this badge as well if anyone is willing to lend a helping hand. Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide that help.

Stinkerbell

I didn't use autos back then and didn't know about this site.  I'm wondering how I was able to get it.  I don't remember ever playing that game.... guess I should be thankful that I don't remember, hey?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 07:59:28 AM
I got someone the golf badge yesterday.  My auto used to work much faster than it did yesterday.  If I get some free computer time over the weekend, I'll be glad to help.  Watch this space.........

:-\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview