This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I did not own the Spades auto because I didn't need it, until this challenge.  Did one game by hand and it took over two hours,  :xx  And it is not like you can get up and leave the game, my daughter did to check her dinner and it cut her off.  Hasn't Pogo heard of breaks.  Got the auto but even that took ages.  Besides Pogo Bots cheat, they throw the game at the last minute  >:D Bots

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 18, 2008, 01:40:54 PM
Besides Pogo Bots cheat, they throw the game at the last minute  >:D Bots

Yes they do cheat.  I'm thinking that we need to insist that Pogo hire real people to play against us, no more bots!

canadian2.gif

arniebear

QuoteYes they do cheat.  I'm thinking that we need to insist that Pogo hire real people to play against us, no more bots!

:)))  tumbsup.gif

arniebear

Either Pogo has bots for editors or the real people editors need replacing.  On the upcoming Chess Badge a poor member asked if Pogo could rethink the challenge.  The editor replied

QuoteThe challenge is to simply win 1000 tokens. You don't have to actually win the games themselves, just the tokens. Give it a try-- I'm guessing it won't be nearly as difficult as you think!

Unfortunately, they are wrong...........the challenge is 4000 tokens.  Thank you BH for autos  :8: otherwise this one is another time consumer.  You only get 39 tokens for a win and unless they give you big jackpots you are gonna have to play a lot of games. 

MsMissy

I have gotten my Spades badge, but i had a Friend do it 4 me. she loves that game & has everybadge. So i thanked here & now its done. But i dont like Chess thats this weeks .  :=

sandyhook

If anyone needs help with Chess or Spades - PM me
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tamelia

Is there anyone that would be willing to do my spades badge?
If so, please pm

sandyhook

Tamelia

smooches1018

Anyone willing to help a gal out who hates spades? :=

sandyhook

smooches1018

do u have to have a certain ampunt of post to send a pm?I dont see a pm button?

sandyhook

sandyhook

I forgot lol - I think 50 but someone else will have to answer that  (HOMER???)
Just do not put nonsense posts up just to get to the limit - it is a no no

~Sassy~

Smooches,
You need 25, go into the games section and post. You should be able to get it right away. I can help you with your spades, if you pm me once you can with your info.
Sassy

smooches1018

ty both,I pm sandy...if she cant help I will pm you...Thanks

~Sassy~

You're welcome, I see you got all of your posting done. WTG.  :^*

sandyhook

TY SassyBear for correcting me on the number of posts a person needs to recieve & send PM's, I have no idea why I thought 50 lol lol lol, I could not find the information, maybe I need to learn to read thoroughly and not "skim read" lol tee hee

~Sassy~

You are so welcome Sandy. No tests will be given in here, I hope.  :-\ Nah takes too much time to read everything. That is why we have so much fun in here.  :))
Did ya get that badge for smooches? Gotta go, see ya later snookums.  :-*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview