PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 09:58:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: sweetlove7 on February 20, 2009, 05:47:40 AM
i had that i made up 3 other screen names and i couldn't get it to work.i only have one computer.
If you have 4 screennames, you would use two computers and double-browse. Badgehelp would have to tweak the program to double browse.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

*Angel*

HELP PLEASE!!!!???

With the Jigsaw Treasure Hunter Mix & Match.....Something like finish ONE normal puzzle in less than 8 minutes.

Thanks so much!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on February 22, 2009, 06:26:35 PM
HELP PLEASE!!!!???

With the Jigsaw Treasure Hunter Mix & Match.....Something like finish ONE normal puzzle in less than 8 minutes.

Thanks so much!!
Angel,
Send me your info and I will help you with it.
Sassy

aidenwsmom

Ok, 1 day left for the Euchre badge, and I need to get it on 2 accounts.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!!  :) inlove1.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: aidenwsmom on February 23, 2009, 01:37:49 PM
Ok, 1 day left for the Euchre badge, and I need to get it on 2 accounts.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!!  :) inlove1.gif
cheerleading.gif All Done cheerleading.gif

BabyCheetah

I was wondering if someone could help me with my friends Euchre badge.  I had alot of difficulty getting mine and Ive tried to get hers but wasn't getting to far.  I would greatly appreciate the help.  Thanks in advance.

Tara

lexie333

can anyone get some pool badges for me?  i just cant play this game.  it hates me. white flag.gif
regards  lexie

PogoKaz

Quote from: lexie333 on February 24, 2009, 01:07:14 AM
can anyone get some pool badges for me?  i just cant play this game.  it hates me. white flag.gif
regards  lexie

I just double browse for the badges for this game, but if you still want someone to do them, send me your details and when I can get access. Please note I live in the UK so there may be a time difference :)

Tara

Squid

Quote from: lexie333 on February 24, 2009, 01:07:14 AM
regards  lexie

I can help you, Lexie.  PM me your details and I can try after work. 

BabyCheetah

I Need help with The Poppit Show if anyone is willing to finsh the game for me.  I am at rank 29.    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

Quote from: babycheater on February 24, 2009, 02:28:54 PM
I Need help with The Poppit Show if anyone is willing to finsh the game for me.  I am at rank 29.    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

donthearyou.gif   Gawd, that is one I won't help anyone with. I gave up on that one so many different times, but I finally ended up finishing that stupid game.

BabyCheetah

I just joking....I don't want to do it for myself much less anyone elses.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Not this game at least...I'll help with 95% of pogo games not a problem. 

CindyLouWho

Grrrrr I hate Euchre!!  Been trying all week to get this thing & I give up  sad.gif  I know its late notice but would very much appreciate it if someone could help get it? Be glad to return the favor for the help.  blink.gif

~Sassy~

Cindy,
Send me your info and I will get it for you.
Sassy

CindyLouWho

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 24, 2009, 05:06:54 PM
Cindy,
Send me your info and I will get it for you.
Sassy

Sent to ya Sassy, thank you so much!!! 

amerc13

Can anyone help me?? I am having trouble playing sock hop slots.   panic button.gif  When I go into the room to play it lets me bet and spin only once. I cant get the machine to let me bet and spin again without exiting the room and then re-entering. At this rate I'll never get the badge! And if I recall correct I think I have always had this same problem when playing this game. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview