PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:07:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on January 06, 2011, 12:36:34 PM
Hi Joe, I was able to get that badge without playing in a rated game. I was playing in the Just For Fun Room all by myself because I got so darn frustrated with the people that had table openings in the Beginner rooms. A very nice lady joined me and helped me to bet the bots to get the badge. That is when she pointed out that I was lucky to get it because I did not have the room rated. I was so darn glad to get this badge done.

If you get requests for doing any other rated Spades games like in the 2004 album, where it is to win 3 rated games and there may be one more. But anyways, I will keep watch in case because I don't know how I would be able to do these badges without help.

I have 2 accounts and wouldn't mind if you needed to use them to help others get badges too. As much as I like to do them if I can, the rated ones are times when it's the worst. But, I felt I needed to let you and others know that there are nice people at Pogo, besides you, who do go in and help. And that lady left before I could get her ID. Didn't even get to say Thank You. But I feel she knew I was happy to get the help and badge. It was her and I against 2 bots. Wish that stayed working on the 2004 badge but when I went to try it on Wednesday, it did not work.

I can quadruple browse, so I am able to help people so long as I have that person's information.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

Ok Joe, I'll keep watch and may be able to take your help in the coming weeks with our personal choices to get those rated badges.
It would be great to get them out of the way to complete albums.  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on January 07, 2011, 07:18:23 AM
Ok Joe, I'll keep watch and may be able to take your help in the coming weeks with our personal choices to get those rated badges.
I have helped multiple people get the Spades rated and the Euchre rated badges. Name the week and I can help you. It is actually best if I can help two people at the same time, since I have two screen names. In Euchre and Spades, your "rating" has nothing to do with any badges, so overtime, it looks like I am terrible due to a low rating,
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Magsx0 on January 05, 2011, 09:53:11 PM
can someone help me with yahtzee party and another badge...?
You are all set with your challenges. Let me know if there are more.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on January 07, 2011, 07:18:23 AM
stevelj

You are all set with both screen names getting the rated spades badge. Quadruple-browsing makes it pretty easy to get this badge.

As always, all personal information is deleted.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Sue

mycatownsme

Thank you just doesn't seem to fully express how grateful we are for your kindness and help and time.

You make it sound so darn easy and I guess if you know what the heck you're doing then it is.  tumbsup.gif

And we know how much you do on your own Pogo badges and then to take time out for us to help is so so nice.

Pogo Hugs and Thank you ever so much.  Lin/stevelj  elf2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on January 18, 2011, 10:57:50 AM
Thank you just doesn't seem to fully express how grateful we are for your kindness and help and time.

You make it sound so darn easy and I guess if you know what the heck you're doing then it is.  tumbsup.gif

And we know how much you do on your own Pogo badges and then to take time out for us to help is so so nice.

Pogo Hugs and Thank you ever so much.  Lin/stevelj  elf2.gif
It is really easy to help and I spend a few hours each week (of cheat time) helping others. It is pretty easy to do and it brings balnace to my Pogo playing.
tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I understand and it really lets your character and spirit shine as we read post after post thanking you for all you do.  tumbsup.gif

I don't want to get too mushy here with sentiment and all  giggle2.gif  so I will say Thank You again and hope that I may return the favor and be of help to you someday. Just let me know and I will be there.  dancing16.gif

pammer

I am in need of help getting a spades rated 500 point game

Joe C

Quote from: pammer on January 21, 2011, 02:05:06 PM
I am in need of help getting a spades rated 500 point game
Activate it and send me a personal message.
tumbsup.gif

pammer

Joe C

pammer

MsMissy

Joe, i didnt want too ask you, but i bought the book Winter Wonderland & have so many more cheats to take out & put back.  I havent bought other book yet  though . Could you when u have the time do some or any games for me ? as i dont seem 2 have the time & puter is about too die on me LOL  Please let me no when u have the time.     help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on January 23, 2011, 09:11:25 AM
Joe, i didnt want too ask you, but i bought the book Winter Wonderland & have so many more cheats to take out & put back.  I havent bought other book yet  though . Could you when u have the time do some or any games for me ? as i dont seem 2 have the time & puter is about too die on me LOL  Please let me no when u have the time.     help.gif
I will help you with any Premium/Mix badge you need.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

OK Joe, i havent bought any Mix& match games too play yet, as i wanted to get that book done. But if i do ill let you no & TY for offering.  popcorn2.gif

snowflower

embrace.gif God Bless you Joe ... Just a note of thank you for everything you do for us!

Sue

I have some bugger of badges to do for SSS and was wondering if you would have a chance to do them for me Joe???

I will send you the list... I think it is only 4-5 badges.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview