PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:16:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

Trivial Pursuit M&M badge - 70 random quizzes, does the TriviaMaster work on this badge?

catfancie

Joe would it possible for you to help me with one of the Checkers badges from 2004.
My computer keeps freezing whenever I attempt to play checkers.

Kingmaker Badge
Change 200 Single Checkers into Kings this week!

catfancie

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on July 13, 2011, 04:02:39 PM
Joe would it possible for you to help me with one of the Checkers badges from 2004.

Kingmaker Badge

catfancie

I will work on this badge this week. I am not sure exactly when but I am guessing Friday night.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on July 13, 2011, 07:49:58 PM
I will work on this badge this week. I am not sure exactly when but I am guessing Friday night.
tumbsup.gif
I managed to get to around 130 of the 200 kings required. The cheat program is too good at winning games, so it only makes 1-2 kings per game! I made most of the progress using the double-browsing UNDO option.

Three steps:
Player makes a king
Player hits UNDO button
Opponent allows move to be undone
Repeat 200 times

I will finish up tonight.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on July 13, 2011, 04:02:39 PM

Kingmaker Badge

catfancie

All done! Enjoy your badge!
tumbsup.gif

Sueette

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2011, 06:47:03 AM
tumbsup.gif

Don't know if catfancie thanked you or not but you are too sweet!!!!!   
blowkisses.gif
Sue

catfancie

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2011, 06:47:03 AM
tumbsup.gif

Joe
Thank you for all your valuable help with badges.  My old computer just does'nt like certain games.  It's an older Dell Dimension 4600 with Windows XP.  I use IE-7 and some games on Pogo keep freezing up on me.  Even Keno Pop freezes every time I get a jackpot spin. 

You are extremely kind to help everyone with badge challenges. 
Again THANK YOU for all your help.   embrace.gif

Catfancie cat64.gif

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on July 17, 2011, 11:58:37 AM
Joe
Thank you for all your valuable help with badges.  My old computer just does'nt like certain games.  It's an older Dell Dimension 4600 with Windows XP.  I use IE-7 and some games on Pogo keep freezing up on me.  Even Keno Pop freezes every time I get a jackpot spin. 

You are extremely kind to help everyone with badge challenges. 
Again THANK YOU for all your help.   embrace.gif

Catfancie cat64.gif
My pleasure!
tumbsup.gif

17MattFan

i am having problems AGAIN!!! this time with poppit  been trying since last week actually way before then and the game never loads.
have tried ie8 ff and google. also updated jave... still nothing i got the other badges for the week just not this 1 can some one please help?  i hate 2 keep asking but i did without pc 4 almost a year and got way behind on badges trying not 2 let that happen again.

any help or suggestions appreciated

Joe C

Quote from: 17MattFan on July 18, 2011, 12:19:48 PM
i am having problems AGAIN!!! this time with poppit  been trying since last week actually way before then and the game never loads.
have tried ie8 ff and google. also updated jave... still nothing i got the other badges for the week just not this 1 can some one please help?  i hate 2 keep asking but i did without pc 4 almost a year and got way behind on badges trying not 2 let that happen again.

I can help you get your badge tonight. PM me your information. This is a pretty quick badge for the cheat.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: 17MattFan on July 18, 2011, 12:19:48 PM

17Matt

I just logged in and there was nothing to work on for Poppit, other than the rank badges themselves. If there is a badge you need me to get, please let me know and activate it Wednesday.

According to your Pogo homepage, you got this week's Poppit badge.

I can help just let me know what it is. The only thing I do not help with is getting ranks badges, since I have games to finish myself.
tumbsup.gif

Janadra

Hey Joe C, I was wondering if you can do a couple Payday FreeCell badges and a couple MiniGolf badges for me this week.  I will be in the hospital over the weekend and won't have time to finish them.  Let me know and I will PM you info.

Thanks!

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on July 27, 2011, 10:43:33 AM
Hey Joe C, I was wondering if you can do a couple Payday FreeCell badges and a couple MiniGolf badges for me this week.  I will be in the hospital over the weekend and won't have time to finish them.  Let me know and I will PM you info.

Thanks!
I can help you, but I will not be starting until probably Saturday, as I am at the beach and only have the one computer right now.
tumbsup.gif

Janadra

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on July 28, 2011, 04:40:55 AM
That's NP.  Sent you a PM.
You are all set with your badges. All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Janadra

pammer

Joe C

Quote from: pammer on August 02, 2011, 03:17:59 PM
Needing help with a rated spades badge
I can help you with that. Please have it activated and then send me you information in a PM.
tumbsup.gif

pammer

Quote from: Joe C on August 02, 2011, 06:16:18 PM
I can help you with that. Please have it activated and then send me you information in a PM.
tumbsup.gif
Info sent

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview