PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 07:10:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gatime

Thanks! I can't seem to get the avatar to show up...oh well maybe I will try again in the morning.

Tori

I need resizing help too  :)) thought this was about dieting or something  :))  :))
(love the new Easter emoticons) ee4.gif

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 18, 2006, 07:21:49 AM
I need resizing help too  :)) thought this was about dieting or something  :))  :))
(love the new Easter emoticons) ee4.gif
:)) :)) :))  Now thats funny !!

nightperson

ya i like them too very cute bit watch out this one may not be a boiled egg ee2.1.gif

nightperson

ya the diet thing can any1 resize my hubby  :)) :)) :)) j/k 

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on March 18, 2006, 09:00:54 AM
ya the diet thing can any1 resize my hubby  :)) :)) :)) j/k 

Yanno .. if you hadnt put the "diet thing" in there .... Well. Wouldnt that just be helpful ??

Playhawke

nightperson

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 13, 2006, 11:46:28 AM
Click on profile ... then click on forum profile ... now put before and after the web address of the image in the box where it says signature

playhawk i do think you have to put the [  ]  this before and after the img  like this

Homer

Quote from: Playhawke on March 18, 2006, 06:11:51 PM

Doing a test on my  "new" signature.... ;)

I fixed your url but the picture does not appear to be available.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gatime

nightperson

very nice gatime look like you maybe up awhile having fun with the new toy in the siggy department  ;D well you have fun doing them you will get good before long  O0

Tori

Help please..Homer or anyone. I've tried to follow the instructions (notice I said "tried") I got the signature avatar to work and I can't get anything but a red X for my avatar. I've uploaded and copied/pasted the url in my profile. I don't know what I've done wrong.

I can usually figure these things out. The url from image shack is in my profile..under the "picture" option and it still shows up as red x.

Please advise when ya have time..I'm lost.

Thanks so much.

Playhawke

Playhawke

Ha.. and Tada
I have done it....stupid mistake, the one bracket was right, the other, I guess I had held the cap button down!!!
Will not work that way....  :-[

Here goes nothing.

Bree

TmT

Quote from: Playhawke on March 19, 2006, 09:34:13 AM

Ha.. and Tada
I have done it....stupid mistake, the one bracket was right, the other, I guess I had held the cap button down!!!
Will not work that way....  :-[

Here goes nothing.

Looks good on you, Play... I have to confess although I love makin your sig........ it was the most challengin for me... took 4 hrs... I honestly enjoyed it..... it was different and makin 3 animations within one  was very hard..... proud that you inserted it... I have left the end bracket off b4 too.... : )   ... glad you enjoyin the sig

TmT

wow... I think you're right Bree... I am feelin proud seein the members enjoyin their sigs I made...  on this page alone are 3 of em... whatautos... nite's and play...... yahooo..... guess u could say... uh... I get around... lmbo : )

Tiffany-Pamela

WOW....the signatures looks great. Where can I make them, please ?  :-*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview