PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 11:17:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: ®úññē® on June 29, 2006, 09:49:56 PM
turbo 21 super fast
word whomp fast
poppit fast

harvest okay

tripeaks -- -slow forever.. damm stupid pogo..

lol

Oh, not like I could get them because I don't have net on my phone. Mine's kind of for emergency purposes only or when a college needs to contact me.

hallowkween

can someone show me where the photos are to the mobile Harvest Mania badges please?

Libra

Quote from: hallowkween on July 24, 2006, 12:48:01 PM
can someone show me where the photos are to the mobile Harvest Mania badges please?

Check your badge album.... Uh... nevermind, if you ain't got them, they ain't there.

Sorry, blonde moment.

Runner

kgansor

i had a friend get me the word whomp ones since i dont have verizon anymore, and my boy got verizon now but he doesnt have his phone home long enough for me to ever play any games on it..
so if anyone out there wants to get me some badges..  O0 or maybe some badges in exchange for something.. what that something is im not sure though lol

Runner

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 24, 2006, 08:33:42 PM
i had a friend get me the word whomp ones since i dont have verizon anymore, and my boy got verizon now but he doesnt have his phone home long enough for me to ever play any games on it..
so if anyone out there wants to get me some badges..  O0 or maybe some badges in exchange for something.. what that something is im not sure though lol

i am waiting for the day that BH makes an auto for the mobile badges    ROFLMAO

kgansor

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 24, 2006, 08:40:20 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 24, 2006, 08:33:42 PM

i am waiting for the day that BH makes an auto for the mobile badges    ROFLMAO

:)) me too.

Runner

mr.clean

heavenly

has anyone been able to connect to the pogo mobile servers lately? i haven't for at least 2 weeks. i'm on cingular and verizon customers also have had problems apparently. of course when i sent an email to pogo they said i had to check with my provider because they "don't support that issue at our site" :P

Jewel

I have cingular and it has not connected for me since August 7.   >:(( 

xx_mandy_xx

I have cingular and I play harvest mania almost every single day...

heavenly

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 11:01:46 PM

are you able to connect and get jackpot spins other than 21?

wattsmyname

Quote from: heavenly on August 21, 2006, 02:56:59 AM

Harvest is the only game that will connect using cingular and they are finally admitting they have a problem. :OO  Now to get them to fix the problem  :))) They have been giving me the run around for 2 weeks. The Pogo badges was the only reason I got the phone in the first place and now it's useless. It's starting to piss me off.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: heavenly on August 21, 2006, 02:56:59 AM

yup jackpot spins and all....i used to have tri peaks but i got a new phone and havent re-downloaded it yet

Soxbabe

Quote from: Jewel on August 20, 2006, 09:43:22 PM
I have cingular and it has not connected for me since August 7.   >:(( 

Same for me, except I haven't been able to connect since July 27th or something like that.

I only have poppit on my phone, and since I'm upgrading to a new one soon, I haven't downloaded the others. But it's frustrating, I want to update my account before I get a new phone, because I have almost 10,000 tokens sitting in my phone, and I'm sure a couple badges are awaiting me as well.  >:((

fiz

Which phone & service currently has ALL 5 games available on it and will "work"? Thanks!

Libra

Quote from: fiz on August 21, 2006, 06:23:57 PM
Which phone & service currently has ALL 5 games available on it and will "work"? Thanks!

Cingular  :D

jrzydvl

Quote from: Libra on August 21, 2006, 06:37:56 PM
Quote from: fiz on August 21, 2006, 06:23:57 PM

Cingular  :D

i dont have that.... i have craptel. my fam has verizon and im slowly working on popit anyone wanna help me get the other ones lol

mr.clean

Been   having problems posting my games this past week...

I just Server can not please try again later .. and i'm charged 3 times the rate and it did'nt do anything ..

I was on the phone with them trying too fix this for about an hour yestarday ..

Really thinking it's pogo now   period  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview