PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 01:13:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

maybe its the phone type?? i have a razr with cingular...ive never had problems with them *shrugs*

mr.clean

xx_mandy_xx

Jewel

It depends on what game you are playing. Harvest Mania connects just fine.  Tri Peaks is another story.

heavenly

i have a razr with cingular but poppit is the only game i have currently and it definitely will not connect. i was thinking about downloading another game but i don't want to risk it now. with my luck harvest mania will quit working as soon as i buy it :P
does harvest mania also connect to androidsauce.com as the server? i wonder if that has anything to do with it..maybe that game uses another server but i don't know.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: heavenly on August 23, 2006, 04:59:16 AM
i have a razr with cingular but poppit is the only game i have currently and it definitely will not connect. i was thinking about downloading another game but i don't want to risk it now. with my luck harvest mania will quit working as soon as i buy it :P
does harvest mania also connect to androidsauce.com as the server? i wonder if that has anything to do with it..maybe that game uses another server but i don't know.

I don't know what server it connects under...i will have to look next time i play it  :(

wattsmyname

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 23, 2006, 05:08:20 AM
Quote from: heavenly on August 23, 2006, 04:59:16 AM

I don't know what server it connects under...i will have to look next time i play it  :(

You can connect on Cingular to Harvest Mania and Word Whomp They just fixed Word Whomp yesterday. They are still working on the connecting issues with the rest of the mobile games. I also have the razor Phone but know of many people with other phones and they have the same connecting issues.

heavenly

Lish

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 22, 2006, 09:31:44 PM
maybe its the phone type?? i have a razr with cingular...ive never had problems with them *shrugs*
i have a razr too and it won't connect- ww or tri peaks. 

Lish

is anyone able to connect now?  I STILL can't connect on WW or TP! >:((

mr.clean

I stopped trying ..  hoping too hear from someone hear they fixed everything  >:((

Lish

i haven't bothered to go to the help section on ea- their customer service is a JOKE.

Jewel

Tri-peaks is all that I have tried but it still won't connect.  :///

mr.clean

Think pogo Mobile is dead?  I did the help thing last week and i have yet tooo hear anything from them and allmost been a week.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: mr.clean on August 28, 2006, 08:23:37 PM
Think pogo Mobile is dead?  I did the help thing last week and i have yet tooo hear anything from them and allmost been a week.

well that cant be it because it still works for some people...i would just give them time to fix it. seems like its a pretty broad problem

flappy

hi there was wondering if anyone is able to help get some mobile badges..
Im from Singapore and not able to apply any us line..
:(hope someone can help tks

nightperson

Quote from: flappy on September 09, 2006, 01:52:08 AM
hi there was wondering if anyone is able to help get some mobile badges..
Im from Singapore and not able to apply any us line..
:(hope someone can help tks

sry i have not even started on my waiting to get all the other game ranks ???

flappy

no problem
I was just hopping
good luck in ur badges, how u get them all ???

mr.clean

I tryed  too post my Scoresand tokens and it still does'nt work 1 month later >:((

wattsmyname

You can now log on and connect to the mobile games with cingular. They fixed it a few days ago.  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview